Singapore Expats

What are the chances of getting SG citizenship?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
x9200

Re: What are the chances of getting SG citizenship?

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:27 pm

You got the answer to it before.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:36 pm

What offer are you talking about. You don't offer a compromise after you maliciously put my financial information at risk by reinstating something i deleted. My request is consise and simple, delete the thread and everyone goes on their ways.

You dont understand the gravity of your malicious intent to my privacy. If you think this is funny then the jokes will be on you. I have all the logs, times stamps, minutes and if you think of this as a simple funny trolling that made your day bright..in the eyes of legal jurispudence this is all wrong

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:40 pm

I will pass your request to the admins of this site. Let them decide.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:45 pm

And while your at it with your admin, let me consult my legal counsel
Last edited by Cyberelitesg on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:50 pm

Sure, I think you managed to impress everyone.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:57 pm

It is not my intention to impress. My intention is to mitigate any risk you have brought upon me maliciously and to establish your motive for reinstating financial information and further exposing it which i deleted previously.

Do you have any office address?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:16 pm

Cyberelitesg wrote:And while your at it with your admin, let me consult my legal counsel. I dont pay them huge money for nothing
oh man, that's too much

To be fair, in any forum, en masse removal of posts is not encouraged, especially when other forum members have taken some time to address the queries of the poster.

All you had to do was to follow my response to your request - I just redacted the sensitive information, and left the remaining info there.

You went full board and decided that this thread must be deleted, and, sir, is a cardinal sin in any good forum. If that was to be tolerated, a vast majority of posts here will make no sense to nobody, once the original poster starts deleting stuff, as soon as the poster got the information or advice they needed.

It's pretty unfair to the other posters and contributors who take time to reply to questions.

Example

OP: How can I come to Singapore
Reply: fly in or drive or swim to Singapore
OP: oh, what is the best airline ?
Reply: SQ
OP: Any specific months I should avoid ?
Reply: Avoid September

Now imagine the OP decided he got enough free info, and then deleted his posts ...

It will be like ..

OP:
Reply: fly in or drive or swim to Singapore
OP:
Reply: SQ
OP:
Reply: Avoid September

Makes sense now ?

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:27 pm

While i appreciate the fact that you have spent time to answer my questions (which i truly appreciate by the way), there are information which i realised that need not be exposed.

In this scenario, it is forum ethics vis'a'vis the right to privacy

I made the necessary steps to delete sensitive financial information, but instead of the moderator explaining the rationale and make the Poster feel that his concerns are being addressed, the moderator banned me instantly and reinstating those sensitive financial information for exposure, without any consideration to rights to privacy to those information.

It could have been handled more professionally by asking me first why the information have been deleted and come up with a compromise, but that was not the case, the ban hammer was immediately lifted and financial information were reinstated and my data was at risk. The issue is much larger to me than what is ethical on this forums. We are talking about financial information and privacy here which is sacred to any laws of the land in any country.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:42 pm

At any rate, ive been advised not to divulge further info. Ill give the moderators some time to delete this thread. Have a pleasant day ahead ladies and gentlemen

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:45 pm

I can see that all the personal information had been removed.

No one can identify anybody now.

I am locking this thread.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property