Singapore Expats Forum

How to make right decision about choosing right company?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Brilliant-Guy

How to make right decision about choosing right company?

Postby Brilliant-Guy » Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:00 pm

Before I move on, please do not advertise here for your company or your products. Want to advertise, please advertise your own topic. Here is strictly for tips and conversations.

I have been marketing quite a lot of company lately and find it is quite interesting to ask people opinions cause everyone got different ANSWERS.
Hope there is sincere people around replying to this mail.

1. How to choose the right company ?
Newly started company ?
Company more than 5 years and already stable ?
Company more than 20years which has very strong foundation ?

2. Do you think is fair or right that some companies talking bad and comparing about other companies ?

3. How we know the company plan benefits those people who join later ?

4. How we know the plan/products is good ?

5. How do we choose the company that is suitable for us ?

6. Is it right that we can ask other people from other company to join another company ?

Regards
Brilliant-Guy

regional

Re: How to make right decision about choosing right company?

Postby regional » Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:33 am

Brilliant-Guy wrote:Before I move on, please do not advertise here for your company or your products. Want to advertise, please advertise your own topic. Here is strictly for tips and conversations.

I have been marketing quite a lot of company lately and find it is quite interesting to ask people opinions cause everyone got different ANSWERS.
Hope there is sincere people around replying to this mail.

Newly started company ?
Company more than 5 years and already stable ?
Company more than 20years which has very strong foundation ?

2. Do you think is fair or right that some companies talking bad and comparing about other companies ?

6. Is it right that we can ask other people from other company to join another company ?

Regards
Brilliant-Guy

Hi Brilliant-Guy,
Regards to your enquiries, my reply as belows. The answers are just my personal opinions. The final answers are still decided by your due diligent.

I will chose the 2nd answer. company with more than 5 years and are on its right track to further expand its business. I read some books that it indicate most new companies will not last more than 5 years, I do not know if this is real and it depends on your own fact-find of this companies as there are many reasons involved. I will stop here for this question.

No, it is not fair and not right. If we are in the same industry, we should work together in order to let more people have more confidence in our industry. If you met these groups of people, please keep away from them.
Sucess people will not educate people like this. Be careful.

What benefits you talking about? If is about comm plan , my view is the top people and the people who join later must have the same comm payout.
You may disagree with me on this but I do believe that if the people who join later work harder than the top people, they earn more instead of the top people earn more.

My view is look for 3rd parties fact because every company will always said their plan/products is better than others.
Read books regards the topics and who knows you can find 3rd parties recommendation ? good luck

Choose someone and the team you feel comfortable with...

No. Unless they are not happy with that company, then you can ask for their decision.

Hope you are satisfied with my personal view of answers. Any more enquiries, please email to me .

Regards
Regional_asia
email: regional_81127745@yahoo.com.sg
Note: Get a FREE COPY of " 22 More Tips to become Wealthy Fast " upon appointment.