Singapore Expats

Dependant PR approved

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Dukunberanak

Re: Dependant PR approved

Post by Dukunberanak » Mon, 23 May 2016 6:56 pm

PNGMK sorry make u piss off.
I dont have bad attention to ruin your day. I am really surprised with your response.
Please accept my sincere applogize.

iloverice
Regular
Regular

Post by iloverice » Mon, 23 May 2016 9:14 pm

OP, dealing with administrative matter in Singapore is much.. much more a breeze compare with the government agencies back home in Indonesia. I know you eager to find the favorite school for your child, but the government have to be fair with the other children as well.Remember the waiting list - it's really a long list I'm not joking, for example the school in Uxx Ave X many of the parents I know here are putting their child in the waitlist since last year and now their kids already at Primary 2 and they still hoping to get a seat once a child transfer out from that school, and they stay within 1km of the school, SG citizen and can't get the seat for their child. Like I said, approach MOE and you will get help that you need, I always find the government agencies in Singapore very helpful (especially if you compare to the services in Indonesia - unless you came from a strong family background in Indonesia then I have nothing to say). Once again, every school is a good school, it's how you guide your child that matter.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 23 May 2016 10:21 pm

Attagirl! ;-) Was hoping you saw that post. I didn't post anything because I figured it was right up your alley! ;-)

We missed you at our last gathering! Nanana looked like the queen bee with a swarm of worker drones around her all night! LOL
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Dukunberanak

Post by Dukunberanak » Tue, 24 May 2016 12:51 am

Ok all thanks for your input and feedback.
I have decided i will go to MOE and ask their help for the school placement..
God bless you all & family.

iloverice
Regular
Regular

Post by iloverice » Tue, 24 May 2016 10:06 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Attagirl! ;-) Was hoping you saw that post. I didn't post anything because I figured it was right up your alley! ;-)

We missed you at our last gathering! Nanana looked like the queen bee with a swarm of worker drones around her all night! LOL
Thanks SMS, yes, I hope OP can find a school for her child.
I should have went to spy the last gathering to witness it myself :D I won't miss the next one for sure!

To OP: Good luck and be patient, another thing you need to think of is the pressure from the school for the child, ensure your child is ready, and the way children play with friends here very differ from Indonesia.