Singapore Expats Forum

loc pending input from vetting agencies

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

param123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2016

loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby param123 » Tue, 17 May 2016 11:57 am

I am ltvp+ holder .I have applied loc with new employer 28th april 2016 .21st days has finish still pending input fromvetting agency.last time I had gotten locwithin 3 days .why they now deley .

PNGMK
Director
Director
Posts: 4896
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby PNGMK » Tue, 17 May 2016 12:00 pm

Because of all the crooks and fraudulent documents they have uncovered.. they have increased vetting...
I have gay, black, Asian friends and then JR8.

param123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2016

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby param123 » Tue, 17 May 2016 12:10 pm

Ok thanx .but when we filed application of loc they never mention to submit document . Only we need to write our highest qualification.pls let me know that loc also need any qualification.thnx

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34338
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 May 2016 1:06 pm

If they want to see your docs they will ask for them. They don't need them for vetting purposes as they have your name, DOB and enough other data from the application to vet.

param123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2016

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby param123 » Tue, 17 May 2016 1:14 pm

Ok sir .thãnx

param123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2016

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby param123 » Fri, 20 May 2016 12:08 pm

Hi all after 24th day today I get loc .

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34338
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 20 May 2016 4:25 pm

Christmas comes to those patiently wait. ;-) Now get to work!

param123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed, 11 May 2016

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby param123 » Sat, 21 May 2016 12:26 am

Thanx

thitha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 21 Apr 2017

Re:LOC Pending

Postby thitha » Sun, 23 Apr 2017 6:03 pm

Dear All,

Do let me know the processing time of LOC approval now (for unusual case)? I understand usually its a week time but some case may take longer period. Our consultancy(Genuine as they have major and big Clients) applied LOC for my spouse on 06th April since then the status is 'Pending'. The consultancy called MoM twice and the response from them was still in progress. Only thing which we worried about my spouse exp which is <2 years of exp. (of course job requirement expected too <2 yrs exp).

Have anyone got LOC approved even after 3 weeks of time? Please advise.

Thanks,
Thitha.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9513
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: Re:LOC Pending

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 24 Apr 2017 8:11 am

thitha wrote:Dear All,

Do let me know the processing time of LOC approval now (for unusual case)? I understand usually its a week time but some case may take longer period. Our consultancy(Genuine as they have major and big Clients) applied LOC for my spouse on 06th April since then the status is 'Pending'. The consultancy called MoM twice and the response from them was still in progress. Only thing which we worried about my spouse exp which is <2 years of exp. (of course job requirement expected too <2 yrs exp).

Have anyone got LOC approved even after 3 weeks of time? Please advise.

Thanks,
Thitha.

As long as 6 weeks, if the vetting agencies have trouble verifying the credentials

thitha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 21 Apr 2017

Re: loc pending input from vetting agencies

Postby thitha » Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:36 pm

thanks

thitha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 21 Apr 2017

Re: Re:LOC Pending

Postby thitha » Fri, 05 May 2017 1:48 pm

Still my LOC applcation is in "pending" status. What could be the concern?

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10471
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Re:LOC Pending

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 05 May 2017 9:11 pm

thitha wrote:Still my LOC applcation is in "pending" status. What could be the concern?


It's probably not you. Scammers have caused the gahmen to be much more careful. Everybody gets more thoroughly checked out. Takes longer with limited manpower.

Eventually, they will tell you if you are in or out.

thitha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 21 Apr 2017

Re: Re:LOC Pending

Postby thitha » Mon, 15 May 2017 3:20 pm

Its been more than 6 weeks...still my LOC is in Pending status...

thitha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 21 Apr 2017

Re: Re:LOC Pending

Postby thitha » Fri, 19 May 2017 2:02 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
thitha wrote:Still my LOC applcation is in "pending" status. What could be the concern?


It's probably not you. Scammers have caused the gahmen to be much more careful. Everybody gets more thoroughly checked out. Takes longer with limited manpower.

Eventually, they will tell you if you are in or out.


I applied on April 6 th 2017 still mine is in pending state after 6 weeks what could be the reason? What can be expected. will there be progress in my application?

regards,
Thitha


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Careers & Jobs in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests