Singapore Expats

Web Developer job prospects in SG?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
tabularasa

Web Developer job prospects in SG?

Post by tabularasa » Mon, 09 May 2016 2:59 am

Long term I want to relocate me and my family to SG, my plan is to achieve this in 2-3 years. We are based in northern Europe right now and I have a technical diploma as a web developer. I am working in the field right now and I will have about 3-4 years of experience around the time I am planning to move.

My question is really what steps I can take to increase my chances of landing a job and visa in SG when the time is right, I want to be able to prepare as much as I can right now. Also of course I am wondering how my chances are.

Many thanks in advance.

x9200

Re: Web Developer job prospects in SG?

Post by x9200 » Mon, 09 May 2016 6:35 am

tabularasa wrote:Long term I want to relocate me and my family to SG, my plan is to achieve this in 2-3 years. We are based in northern Europe right now and I have a technical diploma as a web developer. I am working in the field right now and I will have about 3-4 years of experience around the time I am planning to move.

My question is really what steps I can take to increase my chances of landing a job and visa in SG when the time is right, I want to be able to prepare as much as I can right now. Also of course I am wondering how my chances are.

Many thanks in advance.
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/viewto ... er#p741413

gayan1991
Regular
Regular

Post by gayan1991 » Sun, 15 May 2016 2:49 am

Well, I think you need to familiar with new technologies and keep improving because Singapore is looking to improve IT industry. Only government projects are done with old technologies. Other most of the projects are done with new technologies and will be updated with new technologies in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 15 May 2016 4:50 pm

^^^^ #-o :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers