Singapore Expats

Renewal S-Pass needs Medical Check Up?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
octoberafternoon

Renewal S-Pass needs Medical Check Up?

Post by octoberafternoon » Thu, 05 May 2016 5:52 pm

Hi,

is renewal S-Pass needs to take medical check up if the pass is approved? or just need to issue and the card will be delivered to registered address? Thanks :)

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Renewal S-Pass needs Medical Check Up?

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 05 May 2016 9:36 pm

octoberafternoon wrote:Hi,

is renewal S-Pass needs to take medical check up if the pass is approved? or just need to issue and the card will be delivered to registered address? Thanks :)
Unless things changed recently, Medical (HIV/TB) will only be known upon approval of the new pass and will be indicated in the approval letter.

nightscrawler

Re: Renewal S-Pass needs Medical Check Up?

Post by nightscrawler » Fri, 06 May 2016 2:21 pm

Yes mandatory to complete your medical examination or else you can't get your s-pass

octoberafternoon

Re: RE: Renewal S-Pass needs Medical Check Up?

Post by octoberafternoon » Fri, 06 May 2016 9:48 pm

ecureilx wrote:
octoberafternoon wrote:Hi,

Unless things changed recently, Medical (HIV/TB) will only be known upon approval of the new pass and will be indicated in the approval letter.
nightscrawler wrote:Yes mandatory to complete your medical examination or else you can't get your s-pass
thanks for the answer :D I thought no need to take medical check up again since already did the medical check up before.

octoberafternoon

Post by octoberafternoon » Thu, 19 May 2016 6:16 pm

Hi,

For renewal S-Pass, after the employer issued the Pass, still need to go to the MoM to give the document? need to retake photo again?

Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 19 May 2016 9:12 pm

Normally, no. Unless on renewal they decide that maybe there was something overlooked the first time around.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

octoberafternoon

Post by octoberafternoon » Fri, 20 May 2016 5:06 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Normally, no. Unless on renewal they decide that maybe there was something overlooked the first time around.
oh yes correct, my renewal pass just issued today and they said that the card will be delivered to registered address after they finish the document verification. Btw, if I don't get my new card yet and I need to leave Singapore, which gate that I need to use when I'm leaving? The auto-gate one or the one with immigration officer? Thanks.