Singapore Expats Forum
 

Colonic irrigation singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Post Reply
Whiteknigh666
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016 3:44 pm

Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by Whiteknigh666 » Sun, 01 May 2016 3:47 pm

I can't seem to find any clinic that performs the above proceedure. Can anyone here advice where I can find a clinic that performs colon hydrotherapy?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37638
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 01 May 2016 7:40 pm

There is a valid reason that Quack doctors aren't allowed in Singapore.

Whiteknigh666
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016 3:44 pm

Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by Whiteknigh666 » Sun, 01 May 2016 8:25 pm

You are right. Quack doctors ain't and it's the reason they got banned. However there has to be this service somewhere tat is supervised by a doctor?

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 01 May 2016 10:02 pm

Whiteknigh666 wrote:You are right. Quack doctors ain't and it's the reason they got banned. However there has to be this service somewhere tat is supervised by a doctor?
Why exactly do you have to do this "therapy" ?

Whiteknigh666
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016 3:44 pm

Re: RE: Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by Whiteknigh666 » Mon, 02 May 2016 7:36 am

ecureilx wrote:
Whiteknigh666 wrote:You are right. Quack doctors ain't and it's the reason they got banned. However there has to be this service somewhere tat is supervised by a doctor?
Why exactly do you have to do this "therapy" ?

Well for one it makes you feel refreshed and very clean. You lose 2-5kg of weight immediately.

I did it once while living in Canada and am now looking for one in Singapore to go too.

User avatar
Max Headroom
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed, 08 May 2013 11:31 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by Max Headroom » Mon, 02 May 2016 10:02 am

Looks like someone's diet is low in fibre. You know what they say, an apple a day puts colon hydrotherapists out of business.

Whiteknigh666
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016 3:44 pm

Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by Whiteknigh666 » Mon, 02 May 2016 11:43 am

Max Headroom wrote:Looks like someone's diet is low in fibre. You know what they say, an apple a day puts colon hydrotherapists out of business.

Haha it's funny how you put it. I never had problems with my diet and pooing if it's what u mean....but It's one of those days you just feel a little under and you remember something that worked.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8341
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by nakatago » Mon, 02 May 2016 11:56 am

Whiteknigh666 wrote:
Max Headroom wrote:Looks like someone's diet is low in fibre. You know what they say, an apple a day puts colon hydrotherapists out of business.

Haha it's funny how you put it. I never had problems with my diet and pooing if it's what u mean....but It's one of those days you just feel a little under and you remember something that worked.
Learn how to give yourself an enema?

Or if your toilet has those bidet guns (aka "bum gun"), with the right pressure and angle, you'd feel your rectum fill with water.

Whiteknigh666
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2016 3:44 pm

Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by Whiteknigh666 » Mon, 02 May 2016 1:46 pm

nakatago wrote:
Whiteknigh666 wrote:
Max Headroom wrote:Looks like someone's diet is low in fibre. You know what they say, an apple a day puts colon hydrotherapists out of business.

Haha it's funny how you put it. I never had problems with my diet and pooing if it's what u mean....but It's one of those days you just feel a little under and you remember something that worked.
Learn how to give yourself an enema?

Or if your toilet has those bidet guns (aka "bum gun"), with the right pressure and angle, you'd feel your rectum fill with water.
Would the pressure hurt the large intestines

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Colonic irrigation singapore

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 02 May 2016 11:15 pm

Whiteknigh666 wrote: Well for one it makes you feel refreshed and very clean. You lose 2-5kg of weight immediately.

I did it once while living in Canada and am now looking for one in Singapore to go too.
You mean your colon had 2 to 5 kilos stuck there? Uh ho

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests