Singapore Expats

Applying without spouse/child

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
ariel83

Applying without spouse/child

Post by ariel83 » Thu, 28 Apr 2016 1:32 pm

Hi

Does anyhow know if I need to provide spouse's original/photocopy documents such as passport, educational cert and birth cert if he's not applying PR with me? I know that I have to include his details in the application form.

anyone who has experienced a similar situation during submission do let me know thank you!

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Re: Applying without spouse/child

Post by Barnsley » Thu, 28 Apr 2016 4:56 pm

ariel83 wrote:Hi

Does anyhow know if I need to provide spouse's original/photocopy documents such as passport, educational cert and birth cert if he's not applying PR with me? I know that I have to include his details in the application form.

anyone who has experienced a similar situation during submission do let me know thank you!
If you apply without Hubby then I suspect your chances will be somewhat limited.

Why is he not on the application?
Life is short, paddle harder!!

ariel83

Re: Applying without spouse/child

Post by ariel83 » Fri, 29 Apr 2016 1:14 pm

Barnsley wrote:
ariel83 wrote:Hi

If you apply without Hubby then I suspect your chances will be somewhat limited.

Why is he not on the application?
hi barns he's doing business in indonesia . we aren't really communicating much tbh..

do you think i would still need his original documents?