Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
FarahDM
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 14 Apr 2016

Looking for friends

Postby FarahDM » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 8:49 pm

Hi everyone my husband and I moved to Singapore around two years ago now and looking to expand our circles of friends here. We're both 35 years old, easygoing and enjoy exploring Singapore's dining and bar scene and anything that is fun and interesting such as exhibitions, cinema, travelling, etc. Happy to meet any couples or singles who are interested in hopefully what would be good company. No age restrictions.

Azshec
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue, 19 Apr 2016

Re: Looking for friends

Postby Azshec » Wed, 20 Apr 2016 1:51 am

Hellooo there Farah


Azshec

christi.n.s
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 22 Apr 2016

Re: Looking for friends

Postby christi.n.s » Fri, 22 Apr 2016 7:19 pm

Hi Farrah. I am 29/f, and I am really super new to Singapore. I am also married, but my husband is currently still working in the USA and comes back 1x/a month. Hope to hear back from you soon!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
CooperI
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 15 Feb 2015

Re: Looking for friends

Postby CooperI » Sat, 23 Apr 2016 7:55 pm

Hi another couple keen to make further friends in SG we are in our forties but think we are still 30 lol. We have been here for 1 year and love a wine movies dinners, cooking. And thinking hiking and diving would also be fun


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iandelmundo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 07 Feb 2016

Re: Looking for friends

Postby iandelmundo » Sun, 24 Apr 2016 2:44 pm

34 Filipino male up for hiking

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Azshec
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue, 19 Apr 2016

Re: Looking for friends

Postby Azshec » Wed, 27 Apr 2016 1:33 am

CooperI wrote:Hi another couple keen to make further friends in SG we are in our forties but think we are still 30 lol. We have been here for 1 year and love a wine movies dinners, cooking. And thinking hiking and diving would also be fun


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hellooo there.. (: i'll tag my daughter along as my husband is too busy at work.. Wine, movies, foodie, cooking but a big no no for diving . My brother in law is a master diver i can introduce you guys to him of ur looking for some awesome places to go diving..

User avatar
hozerq1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 03 Jan 2017

Re: Looking for friends

Postby hozerq1 » Tue, 03 Jan 2017 4:17 pm

Hi, all. Anyone from this thread still looking? My fiance and I have been here about two months now and would like to meet other couples. I'm American, 34 and she's Korean, 35. Both fun and cool. The one hitch is that her English isn't great yet - would be great to hang with a couple who's cool with that...even better if you had some interest in Korean language/culture.

Tanahmerah_dude
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat, 10 Dec 2016

Re: Looking for friends

Postby Tanahmerah_dude » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 9:53 pm

Hello guys...Did any meetups finally happen on this thread? Is there room for 1 more? Married guy however my wife is on a family travel and is coming back Feb., lotsa time before that and even after would be great to hear from you all and meet.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9812
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: RE: Re: Looking for friends

Postby ecureilx » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:24 pm

Tanahmerah_dude wrote:Hello guys...Did any meetups finally happen on this thread? Is there room for 1 more? Married guy however my wife is on a family travel and is coming back Feb., lotsa time before that and even after would be great to hear from you all and meet.

Will you bring your wife along in the future ? Or is it husband only ?

;)

pardon me, it's my tiger speaking :D

Tanahmerah_dude
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat, 10 Dec 2016

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Looking for friends

Postby Tanahmerah_dude » Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:00 am

ecureilx wrote:
Tanahmerah_dude wrote:Hello guys...Did any meetups finally happen on this thread? Is there room for 1 more? Married guy however my wife is on a family travel and is coming back Feb., lotsa time before that and even after would be great to hear from you all and meet.

Will you bring your wife along in the future ? Or is it husband only ?

;)

pardon me, it's my tiger speaking :D

I didn't know that participation in this group meet-up is dependent on my wife's participation in particular ..Just joking..I'll surely try to bring her along whenever she is back.. just that how many times have wives listened to their poor husbands !!

venusian
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 20 Oct 2015

Re: Looking for friends

Postby venusian » Sun, 29 Jan 2017 2:10 pm

I am girl in early 30's and would like to make more friends in SG as well :)

taniato
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2017

Re: Looking for friends

Postby taniato » Sat, 25 Feb 2017 4:23 pm

Hi there,

My husband and I recently moved to Singapore as well from Toronto and are looking to make new friends. Would love to meet up with people on this group!

Tania


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest