Singapore Expats Forum

Dr Daniel Chang for chin and nose fillers, anyone has experience?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
claireLEE111

Dr Daniel Chang for chin and nose fillers, anyone has experience?

Postby claireLEE111 » Mon, 18 Apr 2016 3:15 pm

Hi there.

I am looking for an Aesthetic Physician who is an expert with fillers. I wish to do a nose filler and chin filler but I am worried about the pain,bruising and swelling post injections. I came across Dr Daniel Chang, [url]drdanielchang.com[/url] on my google search. Has anyone done fillers with Dr Daniel Chang before, and is happy to share your experience?

moonshineQ

Re: Dr Daniel Chang for chin and nose fillers, anyone has experience?

Postby moonshineQ » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 6:36 am

Dear Claire,

Hihi. Well, just to share with you, I have done nose and chin fillers with Dr Daniel Chang 2X before, once was when he was at Gangnam Laser Clinic and I must comment that his technique is sleek, elegant and smooth. I had no pain and no bruise whatsoever! So yes, I would recommend him as he is good with his hands and so honest and humble. Incidentally, I heard Dr Daniel has left BK Clinic. Do you know where he is practising now?

claireLEE111

Postby claireLEE111 » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 7:53 am

Thanks MoonshineQ.
Yeah, I also heard that Dr Daniel Chang has left. The existing staff dont seem to know, so I am not sure myself. What a pity. I heard his technique is very light and gentle, and I would have loved to see him. Sigh =(

rainbowcottoncandi

Postby rainbowcottoncandi » Sat, 02 Jul 2016 11:37 pm

Hi, I have been to Dr WS Heng of IDS Clinic for botox and fillers. Dr Heng is professional and a skilful doctor. I didn't have bruising after my procedure. The end result was very natural and I must say I am very happy with it. He is also friendly and nice, who made me feel at ease. You can google him and read the reviews about him.

Hope this helps!

becki

Postby becki » Thu, 15 Jun 2017 6:02 pm

I have always had a flat nose with a rounded tip and that bothered me. I had heard some excellent reviews from friends about Dr Daniel Chang, so I arranged for a consultation to see him. He advised me the best way to improve my nose shape was with fillers and threads. I was of course apprehensive about threads and afraid of the pain.

Dr Daniel was very detailed and thoughtful in his explanations. He was not over-selling the pros or understating the risks, and I found that very professional. He also gave me time to reflect and a second opportunity to ask questions and discuss the treatment. This gave me more confidence to make my decision.

Its been 9 months since I did my nose enhancement and I still love my result! I returned for a review 3 months ago, and this time, I added threadlift to my face to improve my sagging jawline and laugh lines. Dr Daniel was very gentle and I had no bruising. It was awesome. :)

Sia White

Postby Sia White » Wed, 04 Oct 2017 7:52 pm

How long this fillers last? http://sgbeautyblog.com/cheek-fillers-face-fillers Here, it is written that fillers are staying up to an year.