Singapore Expats

No slots left in e-Appointments System for PR Application Submission

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
dynoto
Regular
Regular

Re: No slots left in e-Appointments System for PR Application Submission

Post by dynoto » Fri, 22 Apr 2016 1:37 pm

sgstrait wrote:Just be sure to have all your documents and the completed form ready. I say this because I know people who scoured the available appointments each day, and would suddenly find a vacant slot just the next day or day after.
this.
last year around july 2015 my friend got an appointment two weeks ahead when the slots are supposedly booked till january 2016.
he got all his documents ready and submitted on the spot.

hawk1

Post by hawk1 » Tue, 03 May 2016 10:11 am

I'm still trying to schedule an appointment. Until December 2016 no interview slots available, and from January 2017 onwards there are no released dates. I called and they said beginning of May they would release those dates, but so far nothing. Any thoughts on when they might release this dates?

Regards.

merichan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by merichan » Tue, 03 May 2016 1:23 pm

American wrote:
dynoto wrote:adding on top.

for appointments, best is you should book the earliest available date even if it is on january 2017.
assuming that is your "best case scenario" at least you already secure a slot.

note that you STILL can change your appointment date twice, therefore ... after grabbing a slot for yourself in jan 2017, keep checking earlier dates for available slots ... there will be someone who will reschedule their slots due to circumstances and if you happen to saw it, well just jump on it.
Hi, actually it is not possible to even book January 2017 or thereafter. The website has the entire year of 2017 and all years afterward as Greyed-out; they do not even give the option to reserve these dates at this time. I wonder if they will open these up at the beginning of 2017?

Keep checking early in the morning ( or sometimes really late at night-so-late-it's-actually-morning) and you'll see new slots being freed allowing you to book an appointment.

They only free a few slots at the time.

hawk1

Post by hawk1 » Thu, 05 May 2016 11:26 am

merichan wrote:
American wrote:
dynoto wrote:adding on top.

for appointments, best is you should book the earliest available date even if it is on january 2017.
assuming that is your "best case scenario" at least you already secure a slot.

note that you STILL can change your appointment date twice, therefore ... after grabbing a slot for yourself in jan 2017, keep checking earlier dates for available slots ... there will be someone who will reschedule their slots due to circumstances and if you happen to saw it, well just jump on it.
Hi, actually it is not possible to even book January 2017 or thereafter. The website has the entire year of 2017 and all years afterward as Greyed-out; they do not even give the option to reserve these dates at this time. I wonder if they will open these up at the beginning of 2017?

Keep checking early in the morning ( or sometimes really late at night-so-late-it's-actually-morning) and you'll see new slots being freed allowing you to book an appointment.

They only free a few slots at the time.
I did it midnight, loads of slots available, thank you for the help.

giantbok

Post by giantbok » Fri, 20 May 2016 12:34 pm

Usually I noticed that the eappointment page refreshes around 6:30pm everyday and there will be available slots on the next day only. So better get all the documents done and check it industriously. I just got a slot yesterday for today's appointment so I'm heading to ICA in an hour..