Singapore Expats

E-Pass rejected, now being appealed. What are the chances or should be expecting?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
vanessaartistry

E-Pass rejected, now being appealed. What are the chances or should be expecting?

Post by vanessaartistry » Fri, 15 Apr 2016 2:37 pm

I am a Filipina 24 years old, first time abroad, a graduate of Bachelor of Arts/Communication major in Advertising. I also have a certificate as a Professional Makeup Artist. I have 9years experience in Customer Service and/or Sales and Marketing (self-employed in the Philippines)

1st result rejected. No reason given by the MOM.
Then my employer sent an appeal. 2weeks on Monday (application)
They told me to wait for 2wks to one month for the result.

Work line: Sales (Skincare)
7-10branches in Singapore.

I just want to seek for you comments based on experience, what are the chances of my appeal to be approved? What to expect?

Thank you guys in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by vanessaartistry on Fri, 15 Apr 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: E-Pass rejected, now being appealed. What are the chances or should be expecting?

Post by the lynx » Fri, 15 Apr 2016 3:00 pm

vanessaartistry wrote:I am a Filipina 24 years old, first time abroad, a graduate of Bachelor of Arts/Communication major in Advertising. I also have a certificate as a Professional Makeup Artist. I have 9years experience in Customer Service and/or Sales and Marketing (self-employed in the Philippines)

1st result rejected. No reason given by the MOM.
Then my employer sent an appeal. 2weeks on Monday (application)
They told me to wait for 2wks to one month for the result.

Work line: Sales (Skincare)
7-10branches in Singapore.

I just want to seek for you comments based on experience, what are the chances of my appeal to be approved? What to expect?

Thank you guys in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to say but very unlikely. Your profile and job experience, even the position you're going for, is very common and can be easily filled with qualified locals. The job market and employment visa situation in Singapore at the moment is very pro-local.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Re: E-Pass rejected, now being appealed. What are the chances or should be expecting?

Post by Barnsley » Fri, 15 Apr 2016 3:16 pm

the lynx wrote:
the position you're going for, is very common and can be easily filled with qualified locals.
Unless Store manager who want to do?
Life is short, paddle harder!!