Singapore Expats

RECRUIT EXPRESS: Registration Form

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
[email protected]

RECRUIT EXPRESS: Registration Form

Post by [email protected] » Fri, 08 Apr 2016 11:19 pm

I went down today to recruit express to find a job, after a couple different job offers, I found one that interests me but after reviewing about the company's bad reputation and reviews. I am afraid that they will take legal actions on me if I were to breach anything because I wasn't too sure about accepting this job which is my fault but I did came into the office and signed the first paper they gave me which if I am not wrong is the registration form. Can they take legal actions on me? I am sorry for my terrible English, I hope someone could answer to this asap.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

vjtvjt

Re: RECRUIT EXPRESS: Registration Form

Post by vjtvjt » Mon, 18 Apr 2016 2:11 am

It's only a registration form, so you should not worry. Recruit Express is also the one who processed my recruitment to my last job in Singapore and as far as I remember, if you only confirmed to take the job, then they will let you sign a document that says if you resign on your job within the first 3 months (or 6 months, not sure but maybe it's the probationary period of the employer), then you need to pay them like 60-90% of your monthly salary.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: RECRUIT EXPRESS: Registration Form

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 Apr 2016 9:29 am

No, it probably the length of the guarantee that the recruiter gave the Client/company.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers