Singapore Expats

Looking for female dance partner

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
youadi

Looking for female dance partner

Post by youadi » Wed, 06 Apr 2016 4:40 pm

Hi all, I'm Artie, a Chinese guy with height of 1.78 meters and average weight. I'm looking for a female partner to learn dance together. I learned Latin, ballroom, and Argentina tango before and also got a little competition experience, but put aside for a while. Please pm me if you are keen.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Gracetan57

Re: Looking for female dance partner

Post by Gracetan57 » Sun, 12 Jun 2016 6:19 pm

Hello! My name is Grace (1.6m) and I am currently looking for a male Latin dance partner as well.

Where are you currently learning at?

bluegiselle

Post by bluegiselle » Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:39 am

youadi wrote:Hi all, I'm Artie, a Chinese guy with height of 1.78 meters and average weight. I'm looking for a female partner to learn dance together. I learned Latin, ballroom, and Argentina tango before and also got a little competition experience, but put aside for a while. Please pm me if you are keen. Image

:D Hi Im interest, recently i m doing solo

Loveade

Post by Loveade » Sun, 01 Oct 2017 7:37 pm

youadi wrote:Hi all, I'm Artie, a Chinese guy with height of 1.78 meters and average weight. I'm looking for a female partner to learn dance together. I learned Latin, ballroom, and Argentina tango before and also got a little competition experience, but put aside for a while. Please pm me if you are keen. Image

Hihi, are you still looking for partner? Please drop me ur contact via a pm if possible. I cant seems to use pm.. not sure why. I do not have wechat tho. Haha.