Singapore Expats Forum

Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:45 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Seeking other lesbian expats...

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Fri, 18 Mar 2016 9:16 pm

The only thing that is bothering me is why is Naka not posting his man boobs in this thread?
I'd must clarify those were the pics I requested for, not of lesbians.. Did I just turn bisexual to defend myself here?
Jr8 wise words there and that pretty much sums up how i feel too, I have plenty of lgbt friends, give money to poor oppressed transvestite beggars in India, etc etc.. somehow I have to stop posting in this thread because judyp wants me to mind my P's and Q's
@lynx - pray tell me where have I said something offensive?
Read those posts carefully.
P.s this is all about a thread dredged up from 2013...there are btw a few 1page lesbian threads from 2014 that nobody gives a shit about..but lose their minds over this.
LOL
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5274
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Seeking other lesbian expats...

Post by the lynx » Mon, 21 Mar 2016 9:26 am

rajagainstthemachine wrote:The only thing that is bothering me is why is Naka not posting his man boobs in this thread?
I'd must clarify those were the pics I requested for, not of lesbians.. Did I just turn bisexual to defend myself here?
Jr8 wise words there and that pretty much sums up how i feel too, I have plenty of lgbt friends, give money to poor oppressed transvestite beggars in India, etc etc.. somehow I have to stop posting in this thread because judyp wants me to mind my P's and Q's
@lynx - pray tell me where have I said something offensive?
Read those posts carefully.
P.s this is all about a thread dredged up from 2013...there are btw a few 1page lesbian threads from 2014 that nobody gives a shit about..but lose their minds over this.
LOL
Wait, what man boobs?

Whatever, what happened to the golden rule of "not being a dick" on the Internet?

Umm, the pictures part, and analytical part? I don't like to have to go down low to literally dig your words and paste here. The point is that such comment was unnecessary. What do you want to achieve from that?
Last edited by the lynx on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
maneo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 2:46 pm
Location: Tropical cosmopolitan island

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by maneo » Mon, 21 Mar 2016 9:38 am

:?

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:45 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Seeking other lesbian expats...

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 21 Mar 2016 2:37 pm

the lynx wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:The only thing that is bothering me is why is Naka not posting his man boobs in this thread?
I'd must clarify those were the pics I requested for, not of lesbians.. Did I just turn bisexual to defend myself here?
Jr8 wise words there and that pretty much sums up how i feel too, I have plenty of lgbt friends, give money to poor oppressed transvestite beggars in India, etc etc.. somehow I have to stop posting in this thread because judyp wants me to mind my P's and Q's
@lynx - pray tell me where have I said something offensive?
Read those posts carefully.
P.s this is all about a thread dredged up from 2013...there are btw a few 1page lesbian threads from 2014 that nobody gives a shit about..but lose their minds over this.
LOL
Wait, what man boobs?

Whatever, what happened to the golden rule of "not being a dick" on the Internet?

Umm, the pictures part, and analytical part? I don't like to have to go down low to literally dig your words and paste here. The point is that such comment was unnecessary. What do you want to achieve from that?


i think you missed these words, i had set the font to tinzy size :???:

i will share the goodies :mrgreen:
naka's man boobs to be more specific..
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:45 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 8:48 am

Bumped into pngmk in a lift in KL today, dat moment when he yelled " HEY YOU REALLY MANAGED TO PISS THAT LESBIAN WOMAN OFF"
everyone in lift looks at me.. I shuffle uncomfortably, I could see this other dude let out a grin at the back.
You bastard! You did it on purpose didn't ya?
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9409
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by x9200 » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 9:36 am

Why you both need to go to KL and meet in a lift to discuss your Singapore lesbian problems?

An the 2nd question would be: is it really off topic? Is it a lesbian-in-person participation imperative or just lesbian expat subject imperative to be considered on topic? Also, what happen if the lesbian is a Korean and she is a bald head?

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 9:54 am

x9200 wrote:Also, what happen if the lesbian is a Korean and she is a bald head?
Cant' asnwer the rest, but for above, she can't be a model for the hair dresser guy - who I suspect has a fetish for Korean hair

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 36272
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:03 am

Yeah, but she could be a model for androgynous fashions, which considering the gender mutation in question, could be right up her alley. My bad. :-(

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:45 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:04 am

i find bald chicks hot..

Image
Last edited by rajagainstthemachine on Wed, 23 Mar 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:45 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 1:43 pm

x9200 wrote:Why you both need to go to KL and meet in a lift to discuss your Singapore lesbian problems?

An the 2nd question would be: is it really off topic? Is it a lesbian-in-person participation imperative or just lesbian expat subject imperative to be considered on topic? Also, what happen if the lesbian is a Korean and she is a bald head?
it was a total coincidence to bump into PNGMK there.
are you suggesting that we do a lesbian act in the lift X9?
i don't mind bald girls actually i would date one, korean or otherwise also can lah!
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
maneo
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 2:46 pm
Location: Tropical cosmopolitan island

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by maneo » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 10:53 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:i find bald chicks hot..

Image
My favourite will always be Lt. Ilia in Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
Persis Khambatta was perfect for the role.
It's sad that she passed away so young.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 36272
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:12 pm

maneo, she was a beauty, for sure. And yeah, she really nailed it in Star Trek.

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:43 pm
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: Comments on 'Seeking other lesbian expats...'..

Post by JR8 » Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:14 pm

I banged out a bald chick once. On the way home for the first 'home run' and had thought her hair rather stiff/wirey.
'As the evening progressed' [cough] she wipped off a wig :shock: . [Blinks] oooook - well let's not unduly interrupt matters...
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests