Singapore Expats Forum

PM by forum member with 0 post

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11054
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 8:40 am

the lynx wrote:The baffling part is that this person has ZERO post. I thought one needs to have 5 posts minimum to activate the PM function?!



Board owners decided to remove the 5 post minimum. If we start to get more unwanted spam PM's, we'll ask to put it back again.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby the lynx » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 8:50 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
the lynx wrote:The baffling part is that this person has ZERO post. I thought one needs to have 5 posts minimum to activate the PM function?!



Board owners decided to remove the 5 post minimum. If we start to get more unwanted spam PM's, we'll ask to put it back again.


Why fix what is not broken?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby the lynx » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 8:52 am

OMG this is outrageous! Posting my private photos online! I'm gonna sue your ass off for a spanking new LV man-bag! Just you wait...

x9200 wrote:Nice try but everybody knows this is the Lynx.

rajagainstthemachine wrote:here you go :mrgreen:
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 9:25 am

the lynx wrote:OMG this is outrageous! Posting my private photos online! I'm gonna sue your ass off for a spanking new LV man-bag! Just you wait...



be happy i didn't post your nudes.. :cool:
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby the lynx » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:11 am

rajagainstthemachine wrote:
the lynx wrote:OMG this is outrageous! Posting my private photos online! I'm gonna sue your ass off for a spanking new LV man-bag! Just you wait...



be happy i didn't post your nudes.. :cool:


Go ahead. I'm sure everyone here loves a bearded beauty. :cool:

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:28 am

the lynx wrote:
rajagainstthemachine wrote:
the lynx wrote:OMG this is outrageous! Posting my private photos online! I'm gonna sue your ass off for a spanking new LV man-bag! Just you wait...



be happy i didn't post your nudes.. :cool:


Go ahead. I'm sure everyone here loves a bearded beauty. :cool:


A beard in the hand is worth two in the bush? :cool:
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35106
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:38 am

:o I ain't even touching this!

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:00 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote::o I ain't even touching this!


calm down gramps! :cool:
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
JR8
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 16514
Joined: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Location: K. Puki Manis

Re: PM by forum member with 0 post

Postby JR8 » Wed, 16 Mar 2016 3:24 pm

Jesus spoke of the 'burning bush'; maybe it had beard-chaff.

[I shan't post a pic of the visual]
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcement, Help & FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest