Singapore Expats Forum

Any reviews on iasg ? Immigration sg consultants

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Any reviews on iasg ? Immigration sg consultants

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 08 Mar 2016 7:37 am

zinc32 wrote:Hi sms there is nothing to hide ... I have been mentioning in this forum on pr stuff besides when they called they thought I am the one who needs pr ... Which I negated ... May be they got some
Details from the forum ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QFP

anurao

Re: Any reviews on iasg ? Immigration sg consultants

Postby anurao » Wed, 03 Aug 2016 10:03 pm

Hiring an immigration consultant: i too am looking for some advice on whether a immigration consultant should be hired for preparing the PR application or not. i also hear that the ica looks more into such consultant prepared applications for any brush up. is that true?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Any reviews on iasg ? Immigration sg consultants

Postby ecureilx » Wed, 03 Aug 2016 10:34 pm

anurao wrote:Hiring an immigration consultant: i too am looking for some advice on whether a immigration consultant should be hired for preparing the PR application or not. i also hear that the ica looks more into such consultant prepared applications for any brush up. is that true?

Yeah, from what I know, applications through consultants are possibly looked at for any fabricated info. If there's nothing to fabricate why do you need a consultant to fill a form that's in simple English with documentary requirements spelt out very clearly?

Good luck.

By the way I hope your consultant guarantees 100% success or money back !

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 03 Aug 2016 11:00 pm

Annnnddd. if they do guarantee 100% success on just looking over your papers then you don't need them in the first place as you have enough data to fill it out yourself. After all, it's designed for any O level graduate to be able to fill out with 0 level English capabilities. Your money, you want to give it away, go right ahead. At the moment as you hopefully have read, both here an in the news, about the wait times before rejections (or possibly an occasional approval) it's getting harder not easier.

DerronTee

Postby DerronTee » Fri, 09 Sep 2016 4:11 pm

wondering what kind of ppl need the consultation in PR application? it is so simple. ICA website has already listed out what documents you need to furnish and give you instructions already. I heard some ppl just helped someone to check the documents and filled up the application form then charged $1k. almost half of my monthly salary. zhen shi hao zhuan ye.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 09 Sep 2016 5:55 pm

^^^This!

JSM2018

Postby JSM2018 » Sat, 13 Jan 2018 7:01 pm

Hi Guys,

I am a Singapore resident(Employment Pass holder) for about 6 years now and I have recently started thinking of applying for a PR.
Given the less chances of PR getting approved (specially for Indians) also after witnessing rejection of applications of many of my colleagues (submitted by themselves) rejected, I was wondering if anyone could help with any reviews for PR Consultants.Specially SIP (Singapore Immigration Partners) who have approached me for their services in the last 6 months. Would appreciate any specific inputs.

Thanks.

jamie9vardy
Regular
Regular

Any reviews on iasg ? Immigration sg consultants

Postby jamie9vardy » Sat, 13 Jan 2018 8:15 pm

JSM2018 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am a Singapore resident(Employment Pass holder) for about 6 years now and I have recently started thinking of applying for a PR.
Given the less chances of PR getting approved (specially for Indians) also after witnessing rejection of applications of many of my colleagues (submitted by themselves) rejected, I was wondering if anyone could help with any reviews for PR Consultants.Specially SIP (Singapore Immigration Partners) who have approached me for their services in the last 6 months. Would appreciate any specific inputs.

Thanks.

Just like those who came here before you and asked the same question. Here you go

viewtopic.php?t=116914