Singapore Expats

Finally long waited PR approval

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
NewPR

Finally long waited PR approval

Post by NewPR » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 8:46 am

Hi app I just got my PR approved last Saturday wondering how long does it takes for the ica approval letter to reach me ?

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Finally long waited PR approval

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:19 am

NewPR wrote:Hi app I just got my PR approved last Saturday wondering how long does it takes for the ica approval letter to reach me ?
It is usually very fast. Maximum time for the letter to reach your mailbox should be within a week. Congrats !

sivabala

Post by sivabala » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:44 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
NewPR wrote:Hi app I just got my PR approved last Saturday wondering how long does it takes for the ica approval letter to reach me ?
It is usually very fast. Maximum time for the letter to reach your mailbox should be within a week. Congrats !
hi singapore flyer, sry off topic, for the pr application requirements under main applicant one of them is "identity card (if applicable)" do they mean my ID card from my home country (india)? or submitting passport/birth cert are sufficient enough

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 10:43 am

sivabala wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
hi singapore flyer, sry off topic, for the pr application requirements under main applicant one of them is "identity card (if applicable)" do they mean my ID card from my home country (india)? or submitting passport/birth cert are sufficient enough
If I am not wrong and if you see the PR application form, the ID Card is for Malaysians only. It is not for Indian applicants. Submitting a copy of the passport, birth certificate and EP/S Pass should be good enough for the identification for yourself.

sivabala

Post by sivabala » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 10:52 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
sivabala wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
If I am not wrong and if you see the PR application form, the ID Card is for Malaysians only. It is not for Indian applicants. Submitting a copy of the passport, birth certificate and EP/S Pass should be good enough for the identification for yourself.
singaporeflyer..i appreciate ur reply

sivabala

Post by sivabala » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:02 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
sivabala wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
sry singaporeflyer forgot to ask last qns is it necessary to have current letter of employment? or just having Annex A is enough to prove tht im working in my current company with my 6 mth payslip

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:11 am

sivabala wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
sivabala wrote:
sry singaporeflyer forgot to ask last qns is it necessary to have current letter of employment? or just having Annex A is enough to prove tht im working in my current company with my 6 mth payslip
Annex A, with last 6 months of payslips should be good enough to prove your current employment. If you have an offer letter/employment offer letter, which you would have got when you joined the job, please submit the same. (This is optional).

I would suggest you to read Accompanying Notes to Form 4A, which clearly states what documents are needed. As long as you follow that, you should be fine

BBCWatcher
Editor
Editor

Post by BBCWatcher » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 1:12 pm

You can find the forms and instructions here.

Please note all the items in the Explanatory Notes including item 7(i) regarding Income Tax Notices of Assessment.

watcher

Post by watcher » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 8:31 pm

Congrats on your PR approval! Do you mind revealing some basic info about yourself so that future readers here would be able to make an informed decision based on your profile?

e.g. race, age, type of passes, when did you apply, etc.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:08 pm

watcher wrote:Congrats on your PR approval! Do you mind revealing some basic info about yourself so that future readers here would be able to make an informed decision based on your profile?

e.g. race, age, type of passes, when did you apply, etc.
To be honest, no two profiles with the same details requested above will have the same outcome for the PR Application.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:15 pm

singaporeflyer, now you know what we've been going through for the past decade. :devil:

Any you guys always wondered why we sometimes get cynical and short with some of them. Especially when one doesn't get the answer he wants so starts two more identical threads asking the same thing. :roll: :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:singaporeflyer, now you know what we've been going through for the past decade. :devil:
I do understand, started realizing it long ago !

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:38 pm

That right, I'm getting old, and the mind is slipping. You been here what, 6 or 7 years now, right? Sometime the traffic through here get confusing. ;-)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:40 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:That right, I'm getting old, and the mind is slipping. You been here what, 6 or 7 years now, right? Sometime the traffic through here get confusing. ;-)
You are spot on. I am here for the last 7 years.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 01 Mar 2016 9:42 pm

Where have you been for the past year? Outstation?