Singapore Expats Forum

Californian in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Robert

Californian in Singapore

Postby Robert » Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:40 pm

I am going to be in Singapore from Mid Jan till end February...2005.... can anyone suggest weekend activities ?

Postby Guest » Thu, 27 Jan 2005 1:54 pm

Hi,

Welcome to Singapore! :D

What kind of activities are you looking for?

:wink:

andre

Postby andre » Thu, 27 Jan 2005 5:31 pm

Going to die here due to boring life, even pubs and clubs bored, u will spend all nights in Orchard Tower

Robert

Postby Robert » Thu, 27 Jan 2005 9:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hi,

Welcome to Singapore! :D

What kind of activities are you looking for?

:wink:
:roll:

Gigi

Postby Gigi » Fri, 28 Jan 2005 7:05 am

Life's what you make it guys!!

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Californian in Singapore

Postby cherryblue » Fri, 28 Jan 2005 3:18 pm

Robert wrote:I am going to be in Singapore from Mid Jan till end February...2005.... can anyone suggest weekend activities ?

hi guest...
welcome on board ..^^
there's not many things to do here but here's some idea....
can go clubbing at zouk...chill out at clarke quay (they've jez renovated the place) can try hehe....especially The Forbidden City Indochine....very good ambiance.....
or shopping....golf....bowling.....sentosa?

enjoy ur stay ..^^

cheers,
cherry

sundaildreams

Postby sundaildreams » Sat, 29 Jan 2005 4:43 pm

if you like to dance, try Union Square at Amara Shopping Center. If you cant dance, enjoy the music there with live band and nice crowd to mingle. If you play golf, join the golf kaki to travel to malaysia to hit the greens.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon, 31 Jan 2005 9:49 am

[quote="sundaildreams"]if you like to dance, try Union Square at Amara Shopping Center. If you cant dance, enjoy the music there with live band and nice crowd to mingle. If you play golf, join the golf kaki to travel to

I love to Golf.. I am a member in the Olympic Club in San Francisco.. ( US open Venue) . I played in Sentosa. Would love to go and play in malaysia. Emial me he details RVC@chemoil.com [/b]