Singapore Expats

Slimming Coffee

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
joyleaf

Re: Slimming Coffee

Post by joyleaf » Sun, 29 Jan 2017 11:58 pm

control diet and regular exercise is still the best way to control weight.

Mcopeland

Post by Mcopeland » Mon, 06 Feb 2017 4:57 pm

There is bullet proof coffee -- which is best for energy and not getting a low mentally https://blog.bulletproof.com/how-to-mak ... rning-too/

Also try juicing - it's like fasting but with all the nutrients you need to lose weight and get rid of all the toxins in your body - http://smartminds.io/should-juice/

http://ajuicery.com/ I reccoment a juicery for singapore juice!

Not any of my companies above just references to help you :)

Pennykee

Post by Pennykee » Fri, 06 Jul 2018 2:22 pm

I'm not sure if slimming coffee can do the trick but from what I heard, sliming product like tea or coffee they only help you to drain the water in your body. So, this should not be the best way to slim down.

jnageb18

Post by jnageb18 » Thu, 12 Jul 2018 4:28 pm

not so sure if it really helps you to slim down but I have read that caffeine boosts metabolism which contributes to how your body processes calories
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/co ... m#section5

missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Post by missyqiqi » Wed, 01 Aug 2018 1:29 pm

Pennykee wrote:I'm not sure if slimming coffee can do the trick but from what I heard, sliming product like tea or coffee they only help you to drain the water in your body. So, this should not be the best way to slim down.
i like all sorts of natural normal coffee.
without sugar nor milk, i am pretty sure coffee helps to increase your burning of calories and helps you to slim down.

now question is - French Press or pour over for your coffee?

wr000

Post by wr000 » Mon, 06 Aug 2018 3:07 pm

not tried it

jnageb18

Post by jnageb18 » Mon, 06 Aug 2018 4:22 pm

missyqiqi wrote:
Pennykee wrote:I'm not sure if slimming coffee can do the trick but from what I heard, sliming product like tea or coffee they only help you to drain the water in your body. So, this should not be the best way to slim down.
without sugar nor milk, i am pretty sure coffee helps to increase your burning of calories and helps you to slim down.

I think that french press is more common? have seen more of my friends use that.
I prefer the pour over though. I enjoy the process more... I like watching my coffee drip down

missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Post by missyqiqi » Fri, 10 Aug 2018 9:44 pm

jnageb18 wrote:
missyqiqi wrote:

I think that french press is more common? have seen more of my friends use that.
I prefer the pour over though. I enjoy the process more... I like watching my coffee drip down

for me i prefer pour over because it is easier haha! less need to use so many equipment.
i don't really know how to do french press

jnageb18

Post by jnageb18 » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 2:46 pm

missyqiqi wrote: for me i prefer pour over because it is easier haha! less need to use so many equipment.
I read this article on french press vs pour coffee...
think it may help you mate!

jnageb18

Post by jnageb18 » Tue, 14 Aug 2018 2:46 pm

bernardkcho wrote:eat right and exercise that the best way to slim down... cut down on your supper especially... i find Yoga is one of the least impact exercise and it helps.
yup eating right and exercising well... there arent really any short cuts in my opinion

Pennykee

Post by Pennykee » Thu, 16 Aug 2018 9:33 am

missyqiqi wrote:
jnageb18 wrote:
missyqiqi wrote:

for me i prefer pour over because it is easier haha! less need to use so many equipment.
Hahaha. From slimming coffee to the discussion of real good coffee :shock:

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BBCDoc » Wed, 05 Sep 2018 8:08 am

I used to take caffeine tablets during intense study periods...withdrawal took about 2 weeks to recover.

Best stick to drinking coffee, way more sociable and enjoyable (though depends on the coffee and company)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more

TWeeZY

Post by TWeeZY » Wed, 12 Sep 2018 1:09 pm

I believe this varies from person to person right.. But I think exercising and proper diet is the best way to slim down and have a healthy lifestyle :)

Hilary.R

Post by Hilary.R » Wed, 31 Oct 2018 5:30 pm

had a colleague who used to take something like this. it kept giving her the runs, and eventually she just became weak and pale, and ended up giving up on it. once she stopped taking it, the weight (and maybe even a little more) all came back...

my issue with such gimmicks and dieting plans (like the keto diet, etc.) is the sustainability behind the action. think we're much better off making lifestyle changes (incorporating daily walks, half an hour of exercise 4-5 times a week) and adjusting our meals to include a higher intake of fibre and proteins with less carbs.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 6:05 pm

Does long term consumption of Celery juice help to lose weight?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)