Singapore Expats Forum

BREAST AUGMENTATION & LIPO

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
buttercookieee123

BREAST AUGMENTATION & LIPO

Postby buttercookieee123 » Thu, 11 Feb 2016 7:01 pm

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but i went through close to 50+ page in just a day.

Basically, i am thinking of doing lipo & Breast Augmentation.
My boobs shrinked after my 2nd baby, from B to less than A #-o
I am looking at to do in Thailand or in JB (malaysia)

Please do recommend me doctors that you've been to & the charges.

I emailed Dr Nara but no reply yet. Also dropped enquiry to Dr Prinya.
But i saw a few bad reviews about them :(

Hope this forum is still active.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ccxyz

Re: BREAST AUGMENTATION & LIPO

Postby Ccxyz » Sun, 27 Mar 2016 1:39 pm

Hi have you done the surgery? I am looking for a plastic surgeon in Bangkok too but not sure who should I choose #-o currently looking at dr pichet

nana7777

Postby nana7777 » Tue, 29 Mar 2016 4:13 pm

Ccxyz wrote:Hi have you done the surgery? I am looking for a plastic surgeon in Bangkok too but not sure who should I choose #-o currently looking at dr pichet

Hi dear ! im looking for partner to bkk to do lipo as well.. pls drop me an email so that we can discuss more .. my email dianayss@gmail.com

buttercookieee123

Postby buttercookieee123 » Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:53 am

I have not done it yet. I saw the reviews that it will take quite some time to fully recover, so i am still considering about it. Sigh.

Not mcuh recommendations or authentic shared reviews could be found as well. Wonder if its worth to go through the risk for it or should i just do in sg.

However, the price in SG is like more than $10k. Its only maybe more than 70k baht [$2k+] if done in Thai.

bubnbut

Postby bubnbut » Sun, 18 Dec 2016 12:23 am

Hi there,

Have you done the procedure?

I'm looking to do breast augmentation and liposuction too..coz I've a set of reduced sized imbalance boobs due to breastfeeding..

I'm actually wondering if fat grafting will be a better choice since I just need to shape up my boobs a little and also to rid the stubborn fats on my abdominal..

I'm pretty worried bout travelling oversea to do the surgery but yet cost is a factor if it's to be done in SG..

JenBu

Postby JenBu » Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:02 am

I haven't done Breast Augmentation with Dr Prinya. But for fat transfer and some liposuction. I emailed him with pictures and got the quote. But once I get there the rate jumped 50% more than the rate was Quote on email. I went to see him because the quoted rate on email were lower. But the surprised when I got there were much greater. The job wasn't done as good as my past doctor in Malaysia and Korea. But the rates was higher. My face look bad. I want to look younger instead I gain the eye bags under my eyes and buffiness on upper eyelids. Liposuction was bad.too. The fats still there. He only took a bit off. I have totally wasted my money. I should have went back with the other doctors whom I seen before. Malaysia dr. Danny oh. Very good .just the closing stitches was too tight.it didn't look good on my ear. Hard to wear ear rings.
Otherwise his rates was very low and great job on face lift and fat transferring. And liposuction. Highly recommend him. He is in Penang Malaysia. And South Korea Wonjin hospital. If you are looking for best result.