Singapore Expats

BREAST AUGMENTATION & LIPO

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
buttercookieee123

BREAST AUGMENTATION & LIPO

Post by buttercookieee123 » Thu, 11 Feb 2016 7:01 pm

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but i went through close to 50+ page in just a day.

Basically, i am thinking of doing lipo & Breast Augmentation.
My boobs shrinked after my 2nd baby, from B to less than A #-o
I am looking at to do in Thailand or in JB (malaysia)

Please do recommend me doctors that you've been to & the charges.

I emailed Dr Nara but no reply yet. Also dropped enquiry to Dr Prinya.
But i saw a few bad reviews about them :(

Hope this forum is still active.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ccxyz

Re: BREAST AUGMENTATION & LIPO

Post by Ccxyz » Sun, 27 Mar 2016 1:39 pm

Hi have you done the surgery? I am looking for a plastic surgeon in Bangkok too but not sure who should I choose #-o currently looking at dr pichet

nana7777

Post by nana7777 » Tue, 29 Mar 2016 4:13 pm

Ccxyz wrote:Hi have you done the surgery? I am looking for a plastic surgeon in Bangkok too but not sure who should I choose #-o currently looking at dr pichet
Hi dear ! im looking for partner to bkk to do lipo as well.. pls drop me an email so that we can discuss more .. my email [email protected]

buttercookieee123

Post by buttercookieee123 » Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:53 am

I have not done it yet. I saw the reviews that it will take quite some time to fully recover, so i am still considering about it. Sigh.

Not mcuh recommendations or authentic shared reviews could be found as well. Wonder if its worth to go through the risk for it or should i just do in sg.

However, the price in SG is like more than $10k. Its only maybe more than 70k baht [$2k+] if done in Thai.

bubnbut

Post by bubnbut » Sun, 18 Dec 2016 12:23 am

Hi there,

Have you done the procedure?

I'm looking to do breast augmentation and liposuction too..coz I've a set of reduced sized imbalance boobs due to breastfeeding..

I'm actually wondering if fat grafting will be a better choice since I just need to shape up my boobs a little and also to rid the stubborn fats on my abdominal..

I'm pretty worried bout travelling oversea to do the surgery but yet cost is a factor if it's to be done in SG..

JenBu

Post by JenBu » Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:02 am

I haven't done Breast Augmentation with Dr Prinya. But for fat transfer and some liposuction. I emailed him with pictures and got the quote. But once I get there the rate jumped 50% more than the rate was Quote on email. I went to see him because the quoted rate on email were lower. But the surprised when I got there were much greater. The job wasn't done as good as my past doctor in Malaysia and Korea. But the rates was higher. My face look bad. I want to look younger instead I gain the eye bags under my eyes and buffiness on upper eyelids. Liposuction was bad.too. The fats still there. He only took a bit off. I have totally wasted my money. I should have went back with the other doctors whom I seen before. Malaysia dr. Danny oh. Very good .just the closing stitches was too tight.it didn't look good on my ear. Hard to wear ear rings.
Otherwise his rates was very low and great job on face lift and fat transferring. And liposuction. Highly recommend him. He is in Penang Malaysia. And South Korea Wonjin hospital. If you are looking for best result.
Last edited by JenBu on Thu, 02 Mar 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ally.wang

Post by ally.wang » Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:57 am

buttercookieee123 wrote:Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but i went through close to 50+ page in just a day.

Basically, i am thinking of doing lipo & Breast Augmentation.
My boobs shrinked after my 2nd baby, from B to less than A #-o
I am looking at to do in Thailand or in JB (malaysia)

Please do recommend me doctors that you've been to & the charges.

I emailed Dr Nara but no reply yet. Also dropped enquiry to Dr Prinya.
But i saw a few bad reviews about them :(

Hope this forum is still active.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi i'm also looking for a doctor who does lipo. preferably in Singapore or in Thailand and scouting for those with good reviews too. Did you already went to Dr. Prinya?

JenBu

Post by JenBu » Thu, 02 Mar 2017 3:51 pm

Hi
I don't recommended dr Prinya.
I had procedure done with him. And he made me looking older than younger. Totally wasted money. Glady, it was only a small procedure. Or it'll be a big problem. My face would be destroyed.
I should have gone back to Dr Danny Oh In Malaysia, Pennan.
Take care! And good luck

twinkle9099

Post by twinkle9099 » Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:45 pm

My wife did hers back in China about 10 yrs ago and it was horrible.
One is slightly out of shape. She did it there when she was still a citizen back in china and cost was her main concern and as the saying goes, pay peanuts you get monkey. Now she regrets but to do a re-surgery cost about $8,000 sing dollars in Phuket. We checked it out already. She did quite a lot of surgeries on her face as her cheek bones are out of shape. We did not know about thailand back then so went to South Korea which is way way expensive. Result is so so only, again, do your research first before going, it does not mean the most expensive is the best, we spend $35,000 for her face surgery and yet it still far from perfect. The south korea clinics really treat you like a money spinning tree...not worth it.

twinkle9099

Post by twinkle9099 » Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:49 pm

My wife did hers back in China about 10 yrs ago and it was horrible.
One is slightly out of shape. She did it there when she was still a citizen back in china and cost was her main concern and as the saying goes, pay peanuts you get monkey. Now she regrets but to do a re-surgery cost about $8,000 sing dollars in Phuket. We checked it out already. She did quite a lot of surgeries on her face as her cheek bones are out of shape. We did not know about thailand back then so went to South Korea which is way way expensive. Result is so so only, again, do your research first before going, it does not mean the most expensive is the best, we spend $35,000 for her face surgery and yet it still far from perfect. The south korea clinics really treat you like a money spinning tree...not worth it.

On the other hand, her recent face thread lift in thailand is wonderfully done.
Now is one month later and her friends all commends that she look younger (we did not tell them she have thread lift). Cheers!

soopy

Post by soopy » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 2:16 pm

I'm also looking for a friend, or even just more information, on dr Nara. I have emailed him a few months ago to which he replied (quite short reply tho) after some time. I understand that he's a busy man though. My friend who has done surgery with him many years ago recommend him, but she says to just drop into the clinic and hope that I can get surgery done that day or week. But that's kinda risky, what if he's full booked! But I really want to talk to him more before deciding on what procedure to do first. On my list are breast lift (he recommended mammoplasty from seeing my pics but after he sees my breasts I think he will recommend a lift), butt lift and facial fat transfer.

Hoping to find someone who has info.. or the same goal!

Nutcrunch

Post by Nutcrunch » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 1:58 pm

Anyone done or considering to do with Dr Shens from Shens Clinic? Read quite a lot of good reviews done by him and he seem to be very well accredited. Can anyone share their experience?
I'm going for my consultation with him this coming Tuesday but hope to know more about him first.

alisa268

Post by alisa268 » Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:34 pm

I had my Liposuction done with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery several years ago. The result was very good that I recommended friends to check with him and they all got good feedback too. As I could remember the procedure went well in a professional clinical environment nurse team helped assisting taking care of me. If you’re interested, the most convenient way is to contact him directly from his website and see what the promotion his clinic has for Liposuction. His reply is quite quick so you can decide what suits your body and your budget most. Hope this would be helpful for you. Good luck!

Sia White

Post by Sia White » Wed, 20 Sep 2017 5:27 pm

Check this one Dr. Samuel Ho - http://www.allureplasticsurgery.sg/mast ... -singapore I think this is the procedure you need. Book an appointment and he will explain everything very carefully. After my pregnancy my boobs were a disaster he helped me a lot. This procedure MASTOPEXY is going to lift your boobs and give them volume again and if you want to increase their size it can be done at once.

Beibei1230

Post by Beibei1230 » Tue, 09 Jan 2018 3:23 pm

Nutcrunch wrote:Anyone done or considering to do with Dr Shens from Shens Clinic? Read quite a lot of good reviews done by him and he seem to be very well accredited. Can anyone share their experience?
I'm going for my consultation with him this coming Tuesday but hope to know more about him first.
Hello Nutcrunch, did you do BA with Dr Shens?

I have went to him for consultation and also Dr Karen Sng. Both of them offers Motiva implant which is what I am interested in. But I haven't decided on which doctor..