Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for nice cool open minded female friends

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
sundaymorningstaple

Re: Looking for nice cool open minded female friends

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:20 pm

Frankly, nobody here cares what you think. I, like all the moderators here, are voluntary and hold full time jobs. Additionally, we are all just regular posters here who occasionally have to put on our moderator caps. You will always know when we are in moderator mode. Otherwise, we are no different than any other member here. And having been a mod on this board for nigh on a decade, I reckon you need to start barking up a different tree.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Looking for nice cool open minded female friends

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:20 pm

smoothfunny wrote:Dear Mr Moderator, It's really sad to read your message ... It seems there is quite confusion between being Moderator and judging poeple's behaviour ... Read just your previous messages like "Lothario or buaya" or "going downhill faster then an olympic bobsled course" , how do you know me and who gave you the right to judge me ? I guess you are dancing faster than the music ... and being Moderator as the name itself clearly shows ... Better Moderate the way you are addressing people ... In my turn , will wish you more maturity and professionalism because you really need them much for your "Moderator" Career .

When will you realise this is not a free version of AFF or Grindr or such ?

Or the personals of CL.

No comments.... ;) ;)

Ps, race matters, I am saying it this time without sarcasm. Especially when a lot of specific races are known in Singapore as guys looking for free sex. And SG government giving you a pass doesn't entitle you for free sex from girls.

Be a man and reveal your race. If you are looking for girls to line up in front of you.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:20 pm

smoothfunny wrote:Thanks ecureilx for your message. I appreciate your answer.

I have a right to not reveal my race , what is sure i'm not coming from another planet :)

As per buaya yes I checked in Google it says a crocodile in Malay , I guess Singaporean gouvernment before giving a pass they are checking very well who you are , from where you are coming from and even remind of forgotten countries you visited before ... That's a special remark to all previous comments about my ad.

My message as a man is clear, It's my choice to not want to meet man or to hung out with me, I'm a straight man , I like women and girls... If there is something wrong in that please let me know :) As far as the girl is major (Age >= 18 years old)

QFP !!!

Is it Friday already ?

smoothfunny

Postby smoothfunny » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:23 pm

Yes 42 and looking for 19 years old ... If anything wrong by Law Mr Moderator ... Explain us ...

Better 42 and interested of girls and women than ... (you better finish what i mean )

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:24 pm

smoothfunny wrote:. If there is something wrong in that please let me know :) As far as the girl is major (Age >= 18 years old)

Ps, for your own sake, just being with a girl above 18 won't save your behind.

This maybe a developed country but the laws against buayas are strict.

Look up Channel News Asia Shanker Aiyer. To have an idea how the govt handles cases of buayas.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:26 pm

In my turn , will wish you more maturity and professionalism because you really need them...

Talk about pot, kettle, black. Your come-on the the young ladies should have you changing your nick from smoothfunny to oilyfunny cause you are definitely trying to be a slippery kind of fellow. That crap might work where you come from, but here it's not likely to get you out of the paddock and into the starting box. :-k We were initially trying to help you, but with your attitude and shady answers, well, we have to protect our other readers.

smoothfunny

Postby smoothfunny » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:32 pm

Guys !!! i guess i waste much time with you ... So all the best keep watch your screens ... and don't move ... Again good example of lack of Maturity ... nobody gave you the right to talk onbehalf of SG gouvernment ...

So good bark guys

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:37 pm

If you will go the the MOM's government website, you will see we are linked in several places there. So, we are doing something right. Shame we cannot say the same for you. :-/

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 9:43 pm

Sorry Smoothie, just couldn't resist. This guy's been around for a while as we periodically get your type on here. And tomorrow is Friday. Traditionally here that is troll day. Mark you calendar.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:25 pm

smoothfunny wrote:Guys !!! i guess i waste much time with you ... So all the best keep watch your screens ... and don't move ... Again good example of lack of Maturity ... nobody gave you the right to talk onbehalf of SG gouvernment ...

So good bark guys

And I have to tell you, the fact that you aren't smooth or funny will not win admirers on any forum of matured people.

And that you tried to hit on a guy is forever etched in memory !!

Who's immature? A guy fishing for women on a decent website or the members of that forum who help keep it clean ?

Did you Google the guy I mentioned?