Singapore Expats

Come join our group!

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Jamesjohns

Re: Come join our group!

Post by Jamesjohns » Sat, 14 Apr 2018 7:12 am

Annie1982 wrote:We are a group of expat ladies who are looking to expand our circle of friends to include some men in their late 20s or early 30s. We usually hang out over dinner and drinks, go travelling or go for the occasional movie. If you are interested in hanging out with a cool group of girls, please drop a message here.
I would love to join the group having been with lots of women on my previous expat trip and getting on very well with them. Please add me!

nodi

Post by nodi » Tue, 15 May 2018 10:02 am

Hi,
Could you add me as well. Would love to join the group..

dsearch4et

Post by dsearch4et » Sun, 03 Jun 2018 3:51 am

Please add me too! :) would love to join your group, im female early 30s. Thanks!

amui
Chatter
Chatter

Post by amui » Sun, 03 Jun 2018 1:14 pm

Hey there :wave:

I am looking for new friends since most of my friends have left Sg :( . Would be nice to have new friends to go out for movie, f&b, during weekdays or weekend :) or even for clubs hopping 8-) (not a drinker though).Have been living here for long time and in late 30s :-({|= . Let me know if suitable with the criteria.

Thanks

ChristineRiechers

Post by ChristineRiechers » Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:42 am

Hi group! I’m moving to Singapore in September and will be an expat there for at least 2 years. Hoping to connect with you and make some new friends. I love adventure, food, and traveling. Also, hoping to get some advice on where to live, fun places to visit, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk