Singapore Expats

Updating PR application with spouse's details when the processing is progress

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
griffon09

Updating PR application with spouse's details when the processing is progress

Post by griffon09 » Thu, 10 Dec 2015 2:30 pm

Hi all,

I've submitted my PR application 4 weeks ago, which is in its processing phase. I got married here in Singapore two weeks ago. Is there any possibility of updating my PR application with my spouse's details now?

I came to SG to pursue my Masters in computer science at a local university in 2012. Graduated in 2013 and have been working in the university on an S Pass.

Would like to know whether it's possible to update the application once its processing gets started?

Thank you.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Updating PR application with spouse's details when the processing is progress

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 10 Dec 2015 2:34 pm

Sure. No problem.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

griffon09

Re: Updating PR application with spouse's details when the processing is progress

Post by griffon09 » Thu, 10 Dec 2015 8:47 pm

Hi @sundaymorningstaple,

Do I have to re-apply with an updated Form4A? Or is there any provision where I can add my spouse's details when the process is underway? Couldn't find anything relevant on the ICA website.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 12 Dec 2015 8:10 am

I believe all you have to do is send them an email with your FIN number, passport number and the relevant information to your spouse & marriage. That should do it. This used to be the email address: [email protected] however, that may have changed so a call to ICA might be in order (to save time and prevent you wondering if it were received or not). If you get a new email address, post back here to let us know as this is how we accumulate data for all our readers. Good Luck.

Edited to add from ICA....
Additional Information
For all correspondences to the department, please state the file reference number, the Foreign Identification Number (FIN), the name and date of birth of the applicant.
Online Feedback Form

Note: fields marked with * are compulsory

Thank you for visiting the ICA website. If you have any feedback or enquiry, you are welcome to complete the email form below. We will respond to you within 5 working days. In the event that we take a slightly longer time to respond to you due to high volume of feedback received, your understanding and patience are appreciated. Thank you. For urgent assistance, you may wish to call our hotline at: 63916100 during office hours.
sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers