Singapore Expats Forum

acne and dry skin

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

terralovina

Re: acne and dry skin

Postby terralovina » Thu, 01 Jun 2017 2:05 pm

candice86 wrote:I been battling with pimples and dry skin for quite some time already, been trying all kinds of aesthetic clinics, even went to TCM clinic, and also tried facials, but it just doesn't work to fully recover my skin. On and off I might have outbreaks again. Till when my facial therapist personally introduced me to a product which they did the R&D in Taiwan, and people that tried it has wonderful results. You can try to search for TST Tin's secret products. Cheers! :)

I went to TCM cos I thought if I could get rid of my acne naturally, why not right. But TCM alone did not work for me either =/ I agree that we do have to look for other products/skin treatment to go with TCM in order to achieve best result.

JemmaJ

Postby JemmaJ » Fri, 09 Jun 2017 4:26 pm

I have been visiting the same facial boutique for 2 years now. After spending the past 7 years abroad in colder weather, my skin took a turn for the worse when i returned. On normal days, my skin is red and blotchy and my pores enlarged. At worse, it becomes dry and sensitive and my makeup just clumps because of all the breaking skin. After visiting this facial boutique my skin managed to return to how it used to be. You can google J Studios, they have alot of great reviews if it helps.

:D

LittleWanderer613

Postby LittleWanderer613 » Mon, 10 Jul 2017 4:58 pm

I have combination skin with acne breakouts because of hormonal imbalance. Just last Saturday, I went to a dermatologist to have a facial and they suggested I try their sulfur mask (I was initially gonna do bleaching to lighten up acne scars) because it's supposed to dry up pimples. It actually works. It's just a weird feeling when they apply it on your face because it's really cold and stings a little (because it's cold), but it did dry up my acne.

Sia White

Postby Sia White » Tue, 26 Sep 2017 8:34 pm

I had really bad acne around my eyebrows. Every time I plucked them I have at least 3,4 pimples appeared.... it was a disaster. However, I had microblading embroidery http://www.follicle.com.sg/microblading ... -singapore and my skin in this area improved. By this experience I have found out that my skin doesn`t bear to be plucked so if you have the same problems - stop plucking.

Brenda_hailey

Postby Brenda_hailey » Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:23 am

Hello
Acne and dry skin maybe really bad to deal with. However there exist natural remedies that may help you deal with the problem.Most products for treating acne are meant for people with oily skin and using them will only make your skin even more dry and irritated. You should always moisturize your face using natural products like aloe vera which works really well. You may use aloe vera directly from the leaf or you may buy it in cosmetic shops around you.

YashiY

Postby YashiY » Tue, 31 Oct 2017 5:26 pm

Try Vitamin C Shower head. I have really dry skin and Singapore weather makes my face full of acne. I tried so many cosmetics, herbal products are much recommended depending on your skin type. I also started using Vitamin C shower head and it is blessing to my hair and skin. May be you want to give it a try as Singapore has lot of chlorine content in the water, hence skin and hair deteriorate.

docskin

Postby docskin » Tue, 21 Nov 2017 4:57 pm

Dr. Rajat Kandhari is a committed skin doctor in Delhi known for his treatment and facilities practicing with enthusiasm and devotion.

He is a specialized skin doctor provides services and treatments for general dermatology as well as for cosmetic dermatology. One of the best dermatologists, he believes to use gold standard technology and quality products for every procedure carried out that will give best results in return for every skin type.

To Know: >>> https://www.drrajatkandhari.com/