Singapore Expats

19/F chinese students hope to meet more friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
yiqiustar

19/F chinese students hope to meet more friends

Post by yiqiustar » Mon, 30 Nov 2015 6:17 pm

I am Naomi, 19/F from Qingdao in China.I have been studying in singapore since I was 8 so I can speak both English and Mandarin well. I love Japan and Korea and would like to make more Japanese Korean friends in Singapore, best if you are around me age (18-25years old) so we can have more common topic to talk about, I know a little japanese but still new to Korean, I hope to improve my language skills too. I generally like to go to cafes, shopping, makeup,well, a typical girl haha.

Hope to meet you soon, contact me at
Whatsapp/Kakao:+65 83820295
Wechat: yiqiustar
Instagram: @yiqiustar

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: 19/F chinese students hope to meet more friends

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Nov 2015 8:25 pm

yiqiustar, I wouldn't put all that information out there as you will be inundated with unsavory types of characters. Get to know somebody on the board first and then proceed via PM before you start giving out all kinds of contacts. You are liable to receive all kinds of propositions and pics, some of which might not be what you are looking for just yet! - moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

yiqiustar

Re: 19/F chinese students hope to meet more friends

Post by yiqiustar » Tue, 01 Dec 2015 2:37 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:yiqiustar, I wouldn't put all that information out there as you will be inundated with unsavory types of characters. Get to know somebody on the board first and then proceed via PM before you start giving out all kinds of contacts. You are liable to receive all kinds of propositions and pics, some of which might not be what you are looking for just yet! - moderator
Oh okay will take note thank you.