Singapore Expats

Recommendation for a good dentist (good price/quality ratio) and medical insurance questions

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
valentina_bar

Recommendation for a good dentist (good price/quality ratio) and medical insurance questions

Post by valentina_bar » Sun, 22 Nov 2015 7:45 pm

Hey, all.

I have 2 questions:

1. Need a recommendation on a good periodontal dentist recommendation. Ideally close to Farrer road area. Also, please tell me how much the consultation costs and the general price level.

2. Which private medical insurance you use? how much per month? what it covers? We have an insurance from my husband's work, but the dental coverage is only partial (as well as some other things) and we want to compare options to see if it is cheaper to get another one rather than paying for dental ourselves.

Please feel free to PM me. Thanks a lot!

V.

TravellerA380

Re: Recommendation for a good dentist (good price/quality ratio) and medical insurance questions

Post by TravellerA380 » Mon, 21 Dec 2015 1:10 am

Hiya, I see there are no replies. I have the same question. Did you get any PM's about dentists? Were you able to find a good dentist with reasonable rates?I really need some work done. Thanks!

lucassmith
Regular
Regular

Re: Recommendation for a good dentist (good price/quality ratio) and medical insurance questions

Post by lucassmith » Thu, 31 Dec 2015 2:35 pm

http://www.gpadental.com/

prices are around the range of $60 for consultation and $100ish for normal scaling and polishing?