Singapore Expats Forum

Need Advice

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

guest75

Need Advice

Postby guest75 » Mon, 24 Jan 2005 7:56 pm

I have a 7 month old puppy which I need to sell pretty soon. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this. Should I advertise at Cold Storage etc the same way maids are advertised or is there another way??? I tried calling pet shops but they cannot help!!!

Postby Guest » Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:29 pm

You could always try on the board here!

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:31 pm

If you don't have a purebred with a pedigree and papers, then selling the animal is unlikely. Find a nice home for it by interviewing prospective owners who will take the dog off your hands.

ceremics

little bit french

Postby ceremics » Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:22 am

Strong Eagle wrote:If you don't have a purebred with a pedigree and papers, then selling the animal is unlikely. Find a nice home for it by interviewing prospective owners who will take the dog off your hands.

bonjour strong eagle. comment cava :?:

Re: errors in french

Postby Guest » Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:53 pm

ceremics wrote:
Strong Eagle wrote:If you don't have a purebred with a pedigree and papers, then selling the animal is unlikely. Find a nice home for it by interviewing prospective owners who will take the dog off your hands.

bonjour strong eagle. comment cava :?:

Ah, not again :? please correct your errors. it is not cava but ca va :lol: