Singapore Expats

Halloween at senstosa

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
K_khan

Halloween at senstosa

Post by K_khan » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 3:36 pm

Hi,
I wish to visit sentosa on Halloween to enjoy people in different costumes. I can't afford to buy tickets for any event. Can anyone recommend which part of sentosa I should visit and at which time to see maximum crowd?? Its will sort of a sightseeing trip for me. Thanks

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Halloween at senstosa

Post by the lynx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 3:54 pm

K_khan wrote:Hi,
I wish to visit sentosa on Halloween to enjoy people in different costumes. I can't afford to buy tickets for any event. Can anyone recommend which part of sentosa I should visit and at which time to see maximum crowd?? Its will sort of a sightseeing trip for me. Thanks
Just hang around Waterfront station of Sentosa Express Line (target the entrance of USS) because most people will be hitting USS for the Halloween special. Get a foldable bench, camera, binoculars, adult diaper and water supply. Or maybe mosquito repellent and garlic and silver necklace to repel.

I'm joking about the prep part but not the location.

K_khan

Post by K_khan » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 5:15 pm

Thanks alot and what time? Sorry....i might sound childish but i am an expat afterall.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 5:25 pm

It should be night time. I don't know actually.

curiousgeorge
Reporter
Reporter

Post by curiousgeorge » Thu, 15 Oct 2015 8:43 am

The problem is, people attending Halloween Horror Nights at USS are not permitted to wear costumes.
This is to ensure guests don't confuse staff with other guests.
So unless you pay to see the actors inside, you're not gonna see much.

K_khan

Post by K_khan » Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:02 pm

Oh.....thanks.

partylover

Post by partylover » Thu, 29 Oct 2015 6:07 pm

U can check out CBD area, specially Arab street side. Can find lots of nice small restaurants and bars that have a great Halloween theme decors. Also there is a new fun place at beach road Aryaa/magic carpet - they will have a cool Halloween party tomorrow, should be fun!
Generally, Sing is a fun place so whenever u go - u won`t be bored :)

BugisWonderland

Post by BugisWonderland » Fri, 30 Oct 2015 9:33 am

If you are up to clubbing and wearing a costume, you can get in for free during the witch hunt at Zouk Club. It normally costs S$33 for women and S$38 for men but would give free entry to those who are in full costume. So, if you can come up with a costume, then this might be for you after all. For other events, you can look up the link below for reference.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/h ... -to-oct-31

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”