Singapore Expats

24F from New York looking to meet new people

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
rye268

24F from New York looking to meet new people

Post by rye268 » Sun, 11 Oct 2015 5:39 pm

Hi all,

So I moved to Singapore a few months back and am looking to make new friends/explore the city.
I work at MBFC so meeting for lunch/drinks/dinner if anyone works around there would be great. I'm also living at Frankel estate (in Bedok) at the moment, so if you're living close by I'd be happy to meet up- there're some great neighborhood joints here.

Have an awesome weekend (or what's left of it)! Hope to hear from others soon.

Best,
Mikella

hashtaylor46

Re: 24F from New York looking to meet new people

Post by hashtaylor46 » Sat, 17 Oct 2015 4:40 pm

Hey I m moving to Singapore in few weeks time
Fancy meeting up and explore the city ? I m 24 m

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

drumma

Post by drumma » Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:40 am

rye268 wrote:Hi all,

So I moved to Singapore a few months back and am looking to make new friends/explore the city.
I work at MBFC so meeting for lunch/drinks/dinner if anyone works around there would be great. I'm also living at Frankel estate (in Bedok) at the moment, so if you're living close by I'd be happy to meet up- there're some great neighborhood joints here.

Best,
Mikella
Hi Mikella,

i'm working in the CBD too! let's meet up for some drinks after work? my email is [email protected] hit me up with an email!

cheers!

ammyb

Post by ammyb » Tue, 20 Oct 2015 2:22 pm

rye268 wrote:Hi all,

Best,
Mikella

Hi Mikella,

I am sure by now u have found enough friends. However, I came about a month ago. Very new. Indian. Male. Also i am staying at Bedok Residences. I dont know too much of Bedok.. but Bedok residences is just above the Bedok Mall. So, if you ever feel like to meet up do feel free. Even i searched number of friends... to hang out with or maybe catch a movie sometime. Didnt find many.