With my limited knowledge of one-bedroom options, your budget is too little from what I know. There are not many single bedroom condos in Singapore so your options are limited. My friend lives in a a pigeon-hole single bedder at Mt Emily Road (near Little India) for SGD3000 per month without including utilities.bellebear wrote:Dear All,
I will be moving to Singapore from China next month and would very much seek your advise for rent options.
- Budget: S2,000 to 2,300
- Work place: near Promenade MRT
- Looking for one bedroom condo / apartment ideally with gym and swimming pool
- will you have a car here: no car
- proximity to transport required: within 10 min walk near closed MRT is acceptable. Need to be within 30 min to company
- single: no children or partner. no pets
Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance!
If you have already narrowed down your options, perhaps you can tell us which neighbourhood so that we can answer specifically to that.bellebear wrote:I have been searching properties in ., and it seems there are available rooms within my budget and may fit my criteria, but I am just sure about the location and neighborhood, thus need your inputs. Thanks
bellebear wrote:For the moment, I don's know too well about the districts / good locations in Singapore, thus maybe a bit blind-sided in terms of choosing locations... Your help is needed, like what is the good area for my budget, etc.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests