Singapore Expats Forum

Movies Lovers

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
CluelessGuy

Re: Movies Lovers

Postby CluelessGuy » Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:58 pm

I donnow how to create a group here..:) If you can, it would be great.. Otherwise Im using the whatsapp for the same.. Movie is probably next weekend(Spectre).. yet to be finalized..

knighty90

Postby knighty90 » Thu, 29 Oct 2015 9:56 pm

I would love to catch the opening of Spectre with you guys. Unfortunately I will be on vacation during that time. So have to shift the hype to The Force Awakens then.

For those who hype about new Bond movie: Everything you need to know about Bond:
http://i.imgur.com/1z6d2RE.jpg

Let keep the thread hot !

knighty90

Postby knighty90 » Fri, 20 Nov 2015 1:18 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm back (almost). Do you guys want to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens for the opening weekend ? Tickets are selling out fast. Would be great to get a good seat.

I'm a bit disappointed that Spectre was weak in the second half.

Jessy Lixuan

Postby Jessy Lixuan » Fri, 20 Nov 2015 6:26 pm

Hihi, movie enthausist here. Especially horror movies! Anyone has watched the hunger games?

knighty90

Postby knighty90 » Fri, 20 Nov 2015 9:32 pm

I haven't watched it. Let me know if you intend to. I heard that the movie has multiple endings though.

Jessy Lixuan

Postby Jessy Lixuan » Fri, 20 Nov 2015 9:48 pm

Actually I plan to see the movie this weekend. Any one wanna to join? So far it's only me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynniepanini

Postby lynniepanini » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:20 pm

I'm not a big fan of movies and I'm an overly critical critic but I'm bored and I need something to do. :(
Last edited by lynniepanini on Sun, 22 Nov 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

knighty90

Postby knighty90 » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:49 pm

You are welcome to join us!

Jessy Lixuan

Postby Jessy Lixuan » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:55 pm

Hi guys,

Now we have 3 here, how about others? Anyone wanna to join? Hey knighty90, how about we creat a WhatsApp group for convenient communication

LenCorby

Postby LenCorby » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:10 pm

Hi everyone ... I've been away for a bit, but now back. I doubt I could make a movie this weekend - a little bit busy - but if any other plans start to form (or a Whatsapp group opens) give me a nod. For the record, I could take or leave Mockingjay (I wasn't such a fan of part 1, and everyone tells me the ending of the book was disappointing anyway) ... but I do want to catch The 33 before it disappears. I read the book that told a pretty frank account of the story, and want to see how many liberties Hollywood has taken!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LenCorby

Postby LenCorby » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:11 pm

Hi everyone ... I've been away for a bit, but now back. I doubt I could make a movie this weekend - a little bit busy - but if any other plans start to form (or a Whatsapp group opens) give me a nod. For the record, I could take or leave Mockingjay (I wasn't such a fan of part 1, and everyone tells me the ending of the book was disappointing anyway) ... but I do want to catch The 33 before it disappears. I read the book that told a pretty frank account of the story, and want to see how many liberties Hollywood has taken!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

knighty90

Postby knighty90 » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:15 pm

Ok. Im creating a whatsapp group.

Mahim

Postby Mahim » Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:19 pm

Hi ,

I may not be able to join this weekend for the movie but if you are creating a group , maybe you can add me as well. Will PM you my number.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

ema.t

Postby ema.t » Mon, 23 Nov 2015 9:40 pm

Hi! Is this group still alive...? I'm from the US but have lived in Asia a long time.

Jessy Lixuan

Postby Jessy Lixuan » Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:45 pm

Hey Ema.t,

We are all alive and waiting for more movie lovers to join us. Lol, but time goes while we are kind of becoming zombies...Anyway you could join our WhatsApp group if you would like to. We are planning our first meeting for movie.