Singapore Expats

WP rejected. Offer from employer still stand.

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Beardian

WP rejected. Offer from employer still stand.

Post by Beardian » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 7:42 am

Got offer from the company but my wp rejected by MoM within a day. :cry: . The reason frm Mom was Confidential. Whyyyy?! I hope i din mispell or miss somthing in the form.

Im msian. I nvr work in sg b4 but I do came as tourist. Its a technician job. Fresh entry to exp lvl. The salary lower than ep and sp.

What should i do to solve this?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: WP rejected. Offer from employer still stand.

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 1:12 pm

Return to Malaysia. Are you a female? if so, too many trips to Singapore could very well be construed for other purposes. It's not likely too many Malaysians come to Singapore for the shopping, considering how much cheaper things are in Malaysia. Therefore, your passport may be flagged. It hard to know without any background.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Beardian

Post by Beardian » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 1:35 pm

No, im male. I came sg js for the interview and back to msia the same day. What kinda background do u mean?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 5:07 pm

How old are you? What are your academic qualifications? Are you a fresher (without relevant experience)? What is your race? Rac shouldn't make any difference, but in Singapore and Malaysia it can and does, sad to say. What is the position and industry and the salary being offered?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Beardian

Post by Beardian » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 8:08 pm

Pm

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 08 Sep 2015 11:35 am

Probably your company already maxed out its WP quota? So the problem may not be you, but the company. Try other company. Or better, gain work experience in Malaysia first.