Singapore Expats

Singapore deputation - Things to Carry + Other Newbie Advice Needed

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Singapore deputation - Things to Carry + Other Newbie Advice Needed

Post by JR8 » Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:31 pm

If I was a Mod I'd zap you, you're occupying bandwidth and time, and causing conflict; yet contributing nothing.

What is the point of you being here if all you do is complain how $hitty it is?

Not a single person is paid to post here. Hence why when you ask 'Why don't you..', the obvious response is 'Well why don't you!?'
Also note personal squabbles and abusive conflict is not tolerated here, this is an almost permanently happy and constructive place (Thank heavens). Save your own skin here if it means anything to you, post ten useful posts or something.

The way you're going you're a micron from being zapped. [Just MHO of course :), since I've been here a while but am not a Mod or anything akin]

--- Still feel like arguing? Hmmm... have you considered that this isn't the right kind of forum for you?
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

x9200

Post by x9200 » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 9:52 am

at.evolue, you contribute so far nothing really constructive nor positive leaving aside that you are not in any position to mentor anybody responsible for this forum. You don't like it the way it is, nobody forcefully holds you here so please, go and be whatever you have to be somewhere else.

Shall you continue to make your presence by stirring the pot only you will be banned.

This thread is now locked

Modeartor

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 05 Sep 2015 1:20 pm

I banned her at 0700 this morning.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers