Singapore Expats Forum

Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Alicement
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2015

Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Postby Alicement » Tue, 01 Sep 2015 3:15 pm

Dear all
I am currently 31 yo, Malaysian Chinese male work as doctor in a private medical group in Singapore, salary more than 11.5k per month (excluding OT).
My wife 29 yo, Malaysian Chinese female work as food technologist, salary around 3k
we Both work since May 2013
We applied PR for 2 times in May 2014 and Apr 2015 respectively, both being rejected
first application, I did not include my son for the application
2nd application, I include all my kids (1 son and 2 daughter) into the application yet rejected. (I received my rejection today- 1/9/15)
Any idea for my rejection? Is it because my first application I did not include my son in?
the rejection letter doesn't write anything when I can apply again? So will it be successful if I apply again?
How long should I wait to apply again?

Any opinion?
Thanks

User avatar
Barnsley
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2232
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2008
Location: Pasir Ris
Contact:

Re: Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Postby Barnsley » Tue, 01 Sep 2015 5:26 pm

Alicement wrote:Dear all
I am currently 31 yo, Malaysian Chinese male work as doctor in a private medical group in Singapore, salary more than 11.5k per month (excluding OT).
My wife 29 yo, Malaysian Chinese female work as food technologist, salary around 3k
we Both work since May 2013
We applied PR for 2 times in May 2014 and Apr 2015 respectively, both being rejected
first application, I did not include my son for the application
2nd application, I include all my kids (1 son and 2 daughter) into the application yet rejected. (I received my rejection today- 1/9/15)
Any idea for my rejection? Is it because my first application I did not include my son in?
the rejection letter doesn't write anything when I can apply again? So will it be successful if I apply again?
How long should I wait to apply again?

Any opinion?
Thanks


They could think you were trying to play games with them first time around.

Also should have 3 tax returns unless coming via the school route by the look of things.
Life is short, paddle harder!!

Alicement
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2015

Re: Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Postby Alicement » Tue, 01 Sep 2015 6:47 pm

I don think tax is the problem because some of my colleagues, they work here for 6 months and start applying, and most of them get acceptance. The only difference btw me and them is that they are single whereas I include all my family members.
I am thinking whether should apply for 3rd time.

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5266
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Postby the lynx » Wed, 09 Sep 2015 2:52 pm

How old are all your children?

Unless your son was born after April 2015, very likely it is the case of you getting caught for falsifying your information regarding your family (especially your son) in your application. Trying to avoid NS?

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9301
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Postby x9200 » Wed, 09 Sep 2015 3:46 pm

the lynx wrote:How old are all your children?

Unless your son was born after April 2015, very likely it is the case of you getting caught for falsifying your information regarding your family (especially your son) in your application. Trying to avoid NS?

Not including to the application doesn't stand for falsifying. The later would only happen if he, when requested, hid the fact he had a son, what my guess was not the case.

But trying to avoid NS could be a reason for the rejection.

UrbanNomad
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat, 17 Jan 2015

Re: Any idea of PR rejection for my case?

Postby UrbanNomad » Wed, 09 Sep 2015 6:08 pm

x9200 wrote:
the lynx wrote:How old are all your children?

Unless your son was born after April 2015, very likely it is the case of you getting caught for falsifying your information regarding your family (especially your son) in your application. Trying to avoid NS?

Not including to the application doesn't stand for falsifying. The later would only happen if he, when requested, hid the fact he had a son, what my guess was not the case.

But trying to avoid NS could be a reason for the rejection.


i know of a family where the gentleman, his wife & daughter have applied for PR, clearly mentioning he has a son, but does not want to apply for PR for him.. and 3 of them got the PR in <2.5 months. The son was already 18 at the time of the application.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: summerof79 and 2 guests