Singapore Expats

What happened to my topic - Gamefishing Oct 1-4????

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
thwackkk

What happened to my topic - Gamefishing Oct 1-4????

Post by thwackkk » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 10:54 am

Whoever removed it, have the common decency to msg me as to why it was removed plz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: What happened to my topic - Gamefishing Oct 1-4????

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 2:23 pm

Interesting. You make one post on this forum 4 years ago and then you make your 2nd post only to solicit for somebody to pay for a gamefishing slot on a boat for hire. Did you bother to read the Red message before you hit the submit button?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

thwackkk

Post by thwackkk » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 2:29 pm

Solicit??? U dumb freak. Do u ever read the posts u erase. Im one of the fisherman, we lost the 4th guy coming so now im asking if anyone else wants to join the group. Forum Nazi.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 3:22 pm

If you are selling something use the classifieds action of the site. I'd take a good look in the mirror before calling anybody names. At least your account was not locked. Any more of that kind of language and you are history.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

thwackkk

Post by thwackkk » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 3:40 pm

Im not selling anything, thats the point. I recommend u have a look down this forum and see other post from people asking for folks to join snow trips and such....essentially exactly what i was doing, all i didwas indicate the cost. Now if its the $ sign that offended u, how about politely messaging me and asking me to remove the cost so it looks like all the other "approved" posts, instead of no warning, followed by a crass comment loaded with sarcasm and snoot????

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: What happened to my topic - Gamefishing Oct 1-4????

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 4:05 pm

thwackkk wrote:, instead of no warning, followed by a crass comment loaded with sarcasm and snoot????
The force is very strong in this one ....

Image moderators aren't paid and members too don't pay fees to demand extreme politeness.

In fact ... if you been in the board you will know SMS is mild ...

thwackkk

Post by thwackkk » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 4:13 pm

Meh. Ban me then. This ol' boys club attitude here sucks. Iv mod'd other interst forums in my time and alwayd had the common decency to do what ive sugested above. As for not getting paid or paying for this service a) cry me a river b) welcome to the internet.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 4:25 pm

thwackkk wrote:Im not selling anything, thats the point. I recommend u have a look down this forum and see other post from people asking for folks to join snow trips and such....essentially exactly what i was doing, all i didwas indicate the cost. Now if its the $ sign that offended u, how about politely messaging me and asking me to remove the cost so it looks like all the other "approved" posts, instead of no warning, followed by a crass comment loaded with sarcasm and snoot????
I'm not real sure why I'm still putting up with such a twit this afternoon. You already had full boat and one backed out so you found out that you needed to filled that slot or it was going to cost you more money. Therefore you wrote a 50 line advertisement for the boat, lodging, crew, and so forth, trying to recoup losses. Therefore there were probably four of you who all knew each other and at the last minute one of you had to back out so you were trying to sell a slot to somebody else. It's was NOT the fact that you were trying to organize a fishing trip at all. The trip was fully booked before you even came on the board. After all your First & last post until your advertisement was just under 4 years ago. Therefore you were selling. It was already a done deal and you were trying to sell a slot that unfortunately came up after the trip was organized and probably fully paid for. Sure you are upset. Especially getting called on a poor advertising attempt. But we run a very tight ship and that's probably way you have not been on the board for 4 years. Sorry, but you are what you are and I think the locals say, 'one kind'.