Singapore Expats

The Garden House or The Blue House International

Discuss the many options of preschools and which suits your children.
Inklo

The Garden House or The Blue House International

Post by Inklo » Thu, 20 Aug 2015 3:56 am

Hi all,

We are relocating to Singapore in November with a two and half year old daughter.
I am trying to look at different nurseries / kindergartens on the interent and find among others The garden house and the blue house international interesting.

I like that they have an (what seems like a nice) outdoor play area where the kids can get both wet and dirty from playing in sand and rain, I like their focus on ecological and healthy food and the play based learning.

We will obviously give these places a visit as soon as we have a chance, but still wondering if anyone has any experiences with these nurseries or alternatively can recommend other nurseries/kindergartens with nice outdoor facilities, not too big groups per adult and who has a focus on play rather then too much learning. We have not decided in which area to live yet (Bukit Timah and Holland village area are candidates), so can be a bit flexible if we find our "dream kindergarten" in one specific part of town.

I would highly appreciate any comments and recommendations!

swedish_in_singapore

Re: The Garden House or The Blue House International

Post by swedish_in_singapore » Thu, 13 Apr 2017 8:41 pm

Hello Inklo,

We are also looking for a nice nursery for our 2 year old son. He enjoys playing outdoors, so I wonder if you made a choice and if you are happy with it. Could you give us some suggestions?