Singapore Expats

27F from Scotland just moved and looking for people to hang out with and explore singapore

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
janeyR

27F from Scotland just moved and looking for people to hang out with and explore singapore

Post by janeyR » Sun, 09 Aug 2015 1:37 pm

Hi, I just moved to Singapore less than two weeks ago and I'm keen to meet people who want to hang out, have a few drinks and explore Singapore! I'm 27 and have been an expat for 5 years but this is my first time in Singapore. I'm loving it so far and just looking to widen my social circle beyond work friends. Let me know if you want to meet up, I'm really keen to go to Sentosa etc and explore that soon so if anyone is keen let me know and we can get something arranged :)

JaneyR

Mahim

Re: 27F from Scotland just moved and looking for people to hang out with and explore singapore

Post by Mahim » Sun, 09 Aug 2015 1:41 pm

Hi Janey, I too have moved to SG recently and looking for people to explore Singapore..
PM me in case you want to catch up over some food and drinks.
Cheers, Mahim

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

tanvinz

Re: 27F from Scotland just moved and looking for people to hang out with and explore singapore

Post by tanvinz » Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:05 pm

Last edited by tanvinz on Fri, 04 Sep 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allyhaines

Post by allyhaines » Mon, 10 Aug 2015 7:31 pm

Hey Janey,
I'm 25, moving from Australia to Singapore this Saturday. Would love to meet up for a drink or something next week or so! Let me know if you're keen :)
Ally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyonthewindscreen

Re: 27F from Scotland just moved and looking for people to hang out with and expl...

Post by flyonthewindscreen » Fri, 21 Aug 2015 1:13 pm

Janie's got a gun.. But I'd be willing to take the risk. I'm up for Sentosa if you are :)

flyonthewindscreen

Re: 27F from Scotland just moved and looking for people to hang out with and expl...

Post by flyonthewindscreen » Fri, 21 Aug 2015 1:16 pm

I'm sorry about the misspelling.. It was intentional. It wouldn't have felt right if Janie had an ey.

lindsaykiran

Post by lindsaykiran » Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:55 am

hey Janey,

I'm Lindsay, I grew up here but I'm British Singaporean. (Scottish too actually :)) I'd definitely be up for a Sentosa day!

Let me know if you'd be keen?

jenjin

Post by jenjin » Mon, 24 Aug 2015 2:53 pm

Hi Janey,

I'm Jen, 23/F just moved to Singapore from NZ 3 days ago. Would love to meet some new friends in the big city. Up for a Sentosa day as well~ Please let me know : )

irnbru

Post by irnbru » Sat, 29 Aug 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Janey, been here a few years, also from Scotland, always up for meeting some fellow Scots!

muirfield72

Post by muirfield72 » Sun, 30 Aug 2015 9:43 am

Join the singtims Celtic club if that's your taste :) I'm also a member there met lots of people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 02 Sep 2015 7:40 pm

janeyR wrote:Hi, I just moved to Singapore less than two weeks ago and I'm keen to meet people who want to hang out, have a few drinks and explore Singapore! I'm 27 and have been an expat for 5 years but this is my first time in Singapore. I'm loving it so far and just looking to widen my social circle beyond work friends. Let me know if you want to meet up, I'm really keen to go to Sentosa etc and explore that soon so if anyone is keen let me know and we can get something arranged :)

JaneyR
Do you have freckles and ginger coloured hair?
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

britishblondie

Post by britishblondie » Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:03 am

Hi

26/F from England
Ill PM you my whatsapp if you fancy meeting up
:)

Vikki

Blackcat234

Post by Blackcat234 » Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:23 pm

Hi I am 30F from UK, just moved here for work and also keen to meet new friends. Let me know if you would like to meet up for drinks/exploring Singapore?

Marie

heatherheide

Post by heatherheide » Fri, 18 Sep 2015 6:46 pm

Hey Janey,

I'm 25 y/o Canadian Aussie, been here about a year with my partner. I always love meeting new people, PM me if you'd like to have coffee or drinks sometime! Happy to meet as a group with other people who responded too.

Heather

heatherheide

Post by heatherheide » Fri, 18 Sep 2015 6:46 pm

Hey Janey,

I'm 25 y/o Canadian Aussie, been here about a year with my partner. I always love meeting new people, PM me if you'd like to have coffee or drinks sometime! Happy to meet as a group with other people who responded too.

Heather