Singapore Expats

I Am Trying Jobs in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
veerasaranya

I Am Trying Jobs in Singapore

Post by veerasaranya » Sat, 25 Jul 2015 4:46 pm

Hi i am veera.. i am trying jobs in singapore. What is the pre employment process there??? I am medically fit now.. But i have the scars in my lungs. Is this a problem to get the employment in singapore??? In middle east they are considering it as a problem and rejected my employment. So i am trying in singapore. Kindly anybody help me in this regard..

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Nominal Job plus Visa

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 25 Jul 2015 6:25 pm

veerasaranya wrote:Hi i am veera.. i am trying jobs in singapore. What is the pre employment process there??? I am medically fit now.. But i have the scars in my lungs. Is this a problem to get the employment in singapore??? In middle east they are considering it as a problem and rejected my employment. So i am trying in singapore. Kindly anybody help me in this regard..
You should start a new thread or read up related posts, than crashing this post :)

In any case, if you are referring to TB Scars, yes, you may still be denied a pass. 90% you will be subject to TB screening and most likely, it will be rejected, unless you have supporting documents saying that it is not contagious or latent (or whatever they call it .. )

To do that, you need to find a job first, and an employer who will apply the pass.

KleenWayne70

Re: I Am Trying Jobs in Singapore

Post by KleenWayne70 » Wed, 29 Jul 2015 8:28 pm

Just courious, What happened you that leave u the scars?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: I Am Trying Jobs in Singapore

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:00 pm

KleenWayne70 wrote:Just courious, What happened you that leave u the scars?
Tuberculosis causes scars in Lungs