Singapore Expats

giant directory of primary 1 registration balloting histories for your reference

Interested to get your child into a local Primary School? Discuss the opportunities here.
briannabanks

giant directory of primary 1 registration balloting histories for your reference

Post by briannabanks » Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:15 am

Its organized according to constituency and apparently has all p1 registration balloting histories since 2010. Should be useful for parents with children going to p1 next year:

http://www.domainofexperts.com/2015/07/ ... oting.html

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: giant directory of primary 1 registration balloting histories for your reference

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 05 Apr 2021 10:39 am

Noahsify wrote:
Sun, 04 Apr 2021 4:54 pm
Can you also tell me whether these schools offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) programs? I am an expert, and currently looking for some good IB schools in Singapore for my kids. Although I've found some options but still undecided as to which to choose.

I need your honest opinion. Thank you!
As far as I know, only a handful of International Schools offer IB at an elementary school level. None of the local schools do, so you will not need to ballot at all, and therefore this thread is of no use to you. This link contains a list of all the IB schools that offer the Primary Years Programme (PYP) https://www.ibo.org/programmes/find-an- ... oolGender=

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: giant directory of primary 1 registration balloting histories for your reference

Post by abbby » Mon, 05 Apr 2021 6:27 pm

Balloting landscape has changed quite a bit after they have administered 40 seats in 2B and 2C in 2014..so after 2014 stats should be more accurate.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)