Singapore Expats

plastic surgery suggestions

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
yukiko3773

plastic surgery suggestions

Post by yukiko3773 » Sat, 18 Jul 2015 5:02 pm

Hi,

I am a 20 year old Singaporean female interested in plastic surgery. I was wondering if i should get it in Korea or Singapore? Anyone know of any good recommendation for Singapore surgeon? I'm planning on doing nose and eyes, or maybe just nose first (my current budget is $5k). Any one have any suggestion to any skilled doctor, that may also not be that expensive or anyone who like to go with me?

Thanks

Nataniyl

Re: plastic surgery suggestions

Post by Nataniyl » Mon, 03 Aug 2015 1:49 pm

Cheap isn't always better…Singapore's ain't that popular for doing plastic surgeries so I won’t do it here. Perhaps you should have your treatment in Korea or Taiwan. I’m thinking of doing a nose job in Taiwan but I still haven't consulted with the surgeon.

Oliverdiri

Post by Oliverdiri » Fri, 07 Aug 2015 4:34 pm

I take your point, better get it done in Korea or Taiwan instead. They are more skilled although they're expensive compared to other. But you don't want to looks like bad after the surgery. So invest more for better surgery.

MayDay5
Regular
Regular

Post by MayDay5 » Sat, 08 Aug 2015 12:12 am

maybe you should have your treatment in Korea

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 08 Aug 2015 9:38 am

MayDay5,

Why don't you go to Thailand and get a brain transplant. Better yet, get a brain.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Jatinnin

Post by Jatinnin » Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:03 pm

yukiko3773 wrote:Hi,

I am a 20 year old Singaporean female interested in plastic surgery. I was wondering if i should get it in Korea or Singapore? Anyone know of any good recommendation for Singapore surgeon? I'm planning on doing nose and eyes, or maybe just nose first (my current budget is $5k). Any one have any suggestion to any skilled doctor, that may also not be that expensive or anyone who like to go with me?

Thanks
Dr woffles wu? I know lots of people say that he is professional but the price are very expensive.

Kayleemo

Post by Kayleemo » Fri, 21 Aug 2015 1:49 pm

Who is better in going nose surgery, Dr martin huang or Dr woffles wu?