Singapore Expats

More support for local PME's and Wage support for hiring out of work older singaporeans

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
nakatago

Re: More support for local PME's and Wage support for hiring out of work older singaporeans

Post by nakatago » Tue, 14 Jul 2015 8:55 am

Brah wrote:I believe we are seeing the end of an era. So many people I know have left or are planning to, and there is less and less for people to come her to to keep things running as they were.

All things must pass.
And I'm so glad I saw this coming and was able to act on it. So long and thanks for the fish.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

AndrewV
Chatter
Chatter

Re: More support for local PME's and Wage support for hiring out of work older singaporeans

Post by AndrewV » Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:21 pm

nakatago wrote:
Brah wrote:I believe we are seeing the end of an era. So many people I know have left or are planning to, and there is less and less for people to come her to to keep things running as they were.

All things must pass.
And I'm so glad I saw this coming and was able to act on it. So long and thanks for the fish.
vogon constructor fleet on its way :D

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:31 pm

AndrewV wrote:
nakatago wrote:

All things must pass.
vogon constructor fleet on its way :D
The Govts plans were available to view , they are online but the terminal is situated at the far end of Pulau Ubin :D
Life is short, paddle harder!!