Singapore Expats

Help needed for magazine article

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
jersey_girl

Help needed for magazine article

Post by jersey_girl » Thu, 11 Jun 2015 2:48 pm

Hello! I was wondering if anyone is able to help me with a story I’m writing for a local Singapore magazine.

I’m looking to interview a woman in her 30's who was diagnosed with premature menopause. Ideally, the woman is married and was planning to start a family, but a checkup revealed that she had premature menopause. The story is about how she missed the chance to have biological kids because of her condition. Perhaps she went on to adopt or use donor eggs etc. If you know of a woman who has gone through this, and is willing to share her story, please do let me know.

I understand the sensitive nature of this sort of story, and so I will make up another name, as well as change specific details, so she cannot be identified. She would also be able to read the story and approve it before print. These type of stories really help other women who are going through the same condition, so she would truly be helping others by sharing.

Please do get in touch with me if you or someone you know can help with this. Thanks much!