Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone interested in technology progress?

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Inventor

Anyone interested in technology progress?

Postby Inventor » Sat, 06 Jun 2015 11:27 pm

Hi there,

I've decided to post here hoping that I can find a friendly person from Singapore. I have designed a really cool robot, which hopefully could become the 1st commercially viable personal robot that will enter our homes. I applied on my own for a US patent, and now I need to file a patent application with the Singapore patent office.

For applying to Singapore patent office one needs to have a local address for correspondence. But being an independent inventor still in search of investors and applying in a number of countries in parallel, I cannot afford paying Singapore lawyers for filing services, so I am doing it on my own. All I need to do it independently is to provide a local address to which the Patent Office could send the correspondence regarding the patent application. Here is the link to the filing form which includes this rule: http://www.ipos.gov.sg/Portals/0/Form%2 ... %20OTC.pdf

If such a technological thing as a personal robot seems interesting to you (think of introduction of personal computer in 1977), and you agree to help me out by allowing me to put your address as the local address for correspondence with the Patent Office, as soon as the robot starts being produced and is introduced to the market, I will send you one for free in gratitude for your help, and will of course sign it as well! :)

Would you agree to help me out? I would really appreciate it at this difficult stage... I already have a great guy helping me in Japan, and I hope I can find a friend in Singapore too.

Looking forward to hearing back from you (please leave your email or FB page link so I can get in touch with you)
Best regards,
Aram