Singapore Expats

Sports, Fitness and Friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
shalysanchez

Sports, Fitness and Friends

Post by shalysanchez » Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:32 pm

Sports and Fitness activities are often the best ways to make new friends!

Dragon boat is one of the most popular sports in Singapore. It is a fun social sport, and greatly enjoyed by the expat community. Spanish Armada Dragon Boat Team is one of the most competitive teams, and is widely known for being welcoming to people of all nationalities and backgrounds.

The team has regular training sessions throughout the week, which is always open to anyone who would like to try the sport and make new friends.

For inquiries on how to join one of our training sessions, you may contact us via [email protected] or https://www.facebook.com/VivaLaArmada

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Sports, Fitness and Friends

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:47 pm

Please do not wear out your welcome. What your are doing is spamming the board. The other three identical posts have been deleted and any more will result in ALL being deleted and your account locked. Thank you for understanding. We don't allow advertising on this forum, nor do we tolerate spammers. - moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 02 Jun 2015 9:42 am

LOL. DBS Regatta is going on at the moment. A little bit too late to get extra pairs of arms?

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:05 am

the lynx wrote:LOL. DBS Regatta is going on at the moment. A little bit too late to get extra pairs of arms?
Maybe as they were slower than us they need some new paddlers. :cool: :cool:
Life is short, paddle harder!!