Singapore Expats

Renting Singapore

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
alee251

Renting Singapore

Post by alee251 » Fri, 29 May 2015 10:13 pm

Hi all,

Supposed to be moving to Singapore in the next month. Just worried about renting a room there. How difficult is it to find a sharing house or apartment at a reasonable price? How much am i looking at for a decent place?

Thanks in advance

Search By

livingontheedge
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Renting Singapore

Post by livingontheedge » Mon, 01 Jun 2015 3:01 am

Look through gumtree and craiglist. I would suppose atleast budget 800 per month (for a pretty shitty room) to well whatever the max you would like to pay.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 01 Jun 2015 6:34 am

alee251 wrote:Hi all,

Supposed to be moving to Singapore in the next month. Just worried about renting a room there. How difficult is it to find a sharing house or apartment at a reasonable price? How much am i looking at for a decent place?

Thanks in advance
For 3,000 $ ++ you can have a good master bedroom in a condo, or for 600 $ nett you can have a common room in a HDB apartment

Which is your choice ?? :)

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 02 Jun 2015 9:33 am

alee251 wrote:Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Easy enough. Read the fine print carefully and if you don't like what you see of the place and your housemates-to-be, run the opposite direction!