Singapore Expats

Education Certificates for PR application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
talosa

Education Certificates for PR application

Post by talosa » Thu, 28 May 2015 11:50 am

Hi everyone

My spouse is intending to apply for PR under the spouse of a Singapore citizen scheme and one of the requirement is the submission of education certificates. Both of us have Masters degrees.

May I know whether we can just submit our tertiary education certificates or do we need to submit our primary and secondary school certificates as well?

Thanks in advance.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Education Certificates for PR application

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 May 2015 12:57 pm

It's better to give them more than they need rather than too little.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Godfather_Justin

Post by Godfather_Justin » Thu, 28 May 2015 4:21 pm

talosa wrote:Hi everyone

My spouse is intending to apply for PR under the spouse of a Singapore citizen scheme and one of the requirement is the submission of education certificates. Both of us have Masters degrees.

May I know whether we can just submit our tertiary education certificates or do we need to submit our primary and secondary school certificates as well?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Only your highest education certificate will be required. you can read up on Accompanying Notes to Form 4 from ICA website (both the applicant's and sponsor's ).

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 May 2015 5:23 pm

Just make sure your higher tertiary degrees are valid and not from a degree mill. :-/
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Education Certificates for PR application

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 28 May 2015 9:23 pm

Godfather_Justin wrote:
talosa wrote:Hi everyone

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Only your highest education certificate will be required. you can read up on Accompanying Notes to Form 4 from ICA website (both the applicant's and sponsor's ).
But you can be asked to produce your other degrees, (especially after the iDA fiasco ...)

In the past they did ask .. better bring them along unless you have a reason not to show it ;)

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 02 Jun 2015 8:58 am

Highest education certificate. Professional certificate is not counted. If you intend to state (some random) MBA as your highest education certificate, better prepare your diploma or degree with you as well.