Singapore Expats

My appeal letter for renew student pass reject

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Alicexxx

My appeal letter for renew student pass reject

Post by Alicexxx » Tue, 19 May 2015 8:48 am

Im study in Singapore about 2 years
I study at Diploma.i was dont come school more time so my attendent is too low (about 50%) and i fail 2 lesson.I was write appeal letter to ICA but they rejected me one time. So i had behalf to write appeal .who can help me how i can write the second time what reason to convince ICA can accpect my letter ? Can i need show them to bank guarantee that can afford to pay and live in singapore without having to do to go work?
Thank for help me ! Plsss

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: My appeal letter for renew student pass reject

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 May 2015 9:28 am

How on earth is it possible to be here strictly on a student visa and miss 50% of the courses? Where you soliciting at night and therefore overslept at some john's house so therefore missed your classes? Appeal? You are lucky they didn't just throw you out of the country. I doubt there is anything you could possibly say in a "2nd" appeal that will mollify any ICA official. In fact, there is no way you can convince me that you weren't working here illegally and your course(s) was just as ruse to keep you in the country with a legal residency visa. I think ICA was right in their rejection in the first instance.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Alicexxx

Post by Alicexxx » Tue, 19 May 2015 10:09 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:How on earth is it possible to be here strictly on a student visa and miss 50% of the courses? Where you soliciting at night and therefore overslept at some john's house so therefore missed your classes? Appeal? You are lucky they didn't just throw you out of the country. I doubt there is anything you could possibly say in a "2nd" appeal that will mollify any ICA official. In fact, there is no way you can convince me that you weren't working here illegally and your course(s) was just as ruse to keep you in the country with a legal residency visa. I think ICA was right in their rejection in the first instance.
i know my mistake inexcusable.the truth i have insommia so i cannot sleep at night and then i have a class morning but i cannot wake up. My rethink still stupid I can not think I'm going to mess like this.i really idiot. but If i can demonstrate financial for Ica that i have money to study here maybe they will give me a chance ? i really dont working in here

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 May 2015 10:13 am

I don't see your insommia changing so why should they give you another Student Visa? You would be better off going home and getting some sleep. If ICA started letting people, who only had money in the bank, stay here then there would be 20 million souls stuffed on the little red dot. So I think you will find that ICA's answer will still be no.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Alicexxx

Post by Alicexxx » Tue, 19 May 2015 10:19 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I don't see your insommia changing so why should they give you another Student Visa? You would be better off going home and getting some sleep. If ICA started letting people, who only had money in the bank, stay here then there would be 20 million souls stuffed on the little red dot. So I think you will find that ICA's answer will still be no.
That's just my past. Now I think I really need to change.who also had mistakes and no one wants that to happen both.thank you for educate me!

midlet2013
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Post by midlet2013 » Tue, 19 May 2015 11:08 am

you not only wasted your time not attending school, you did not improve your English. you cannot write one sentence correctly. i guess you are lucky that your parents could afford to send you to Singapore.

however, your insincere approach to studies tells ICA that you will be like this in future too, and such people are not needed in singapore.

however, if your appeal fails, you may find a new, and perhaps a better path in life. so, be positive. something good may come out of this and someday in the future, you may realize that getting kicked out was the best thing that happened to you.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 19 May 2015 12:44 pm

midlet2013 wrote:you not only wasted your time not attending school, you did not improve your English. you cannot write one sentence correctly. i guess you are lucky that your parents could afford to send you to Singapore.

however, your insincere approach to studies tells ICA that you will be like this in future too, and such people are not needed in singapore.

however, if your appeal fails, you may find a new, and perhaps a better path in life. so, be positive. something good may come out of this and someday in the future, you may realize that getting kicked out was the best thing that happened to you.
What is sort of funny to read in a post with not a single correct sentence neither.
Having said that, I generally agree with you. OP, your problem is not ICA. If you really have a medical condition then go and see a doctor, otherwise, go and do something with your life.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 May 2015 1:36 pm

He can end a sentence properly but just cannot start one properly. ;-)

midlet2013
Chatter
Chatter

Post by midlet2013 » Tue, 19 May 2015 3:54 pm

Stop being finicky and ignore my starting sentences without capitals. Seriously, in the day and age of sms, whatsapp and twitter, semantics matter more than the correctness. But, the OP's english was brutal. I am surprised how no one mentioned it. Perhaps, you guys do that only to Indian PR applicants :)

But then, I do not mind. I want you guys to mock me and feel good about your grammar and sentence creation.

x9200 wrote:
midlet2013 wrote:you not only wasted your time not attending school, you did not improve your English. you cannot write one sentence correctly. i guess you are lucky that your parents could afford to send you to Singapore.

What is sort of funny to read in a post with not a single correct sentence neither.
Having said that, I generally agree with you. OP, your problem is not ICA. If you really have a medical condition then go and see a doctor, otherwise, go and do something with your life.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 May 2015 5:21 pm

What the heck did you expect? When you chide another poster about their dirty back porch, you need to ensure you own back porch is swept first. ;-)

midlet2013
Chatter
Chatter

Post by midlet2013 » Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29 pm

I expected exactly what you did old man. But, then I am glad I made you feel good about how you write :)

What did you guys expect when you pointed out the irony in my post. Admiration ??

sundaymorningstaple wrote:What the heck did you expect? When you chide another poster about their dirty back porch, you need to ensure you own back porch is swept first. ;-)

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 20 May 2015 4:24 am

Meanwhile, back to the question.
The issue Alicexxx is, you're here as a student, but not really studying, so ICA are not taking you seriously. So ICA will be wondering what you're really doing, and why they should allow you to stay here.
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

x9200

Post by x9200 » Wed, 20 May 2015 5:24 am

midlet2013 wrote:I expected exactly what you did old man. But, then I am glad I made you feel good about how you write :)

What did you guys expect when you pointed out the irony in my post. Admiration ??

sundaymorningstaple wrote:What the heck did you expect? When you chide another poster about their dirty back porch, you need to ensure you own back porch is swept first. ;-)
Thank you for your effort to improve your written English. Personally, I hope the second, more important part will also improve. It may take some time but I believe there is a good chance for it.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: My appeal letter for renew student pass reject

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 20 May 2015 11:04 am

JR8 wrote:Meanwhile, back to the question.
The issue Alicexxx is, you're here as a student, but not really studying, so ICA are not taking you seriously. So ICA will be wondering what you're really doing, and why they should allow you to stay here.
Please read again

She has chronic insomnia :cry:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 20 May 2015 11:46 am

So, are you implying that they should let her stay here just because she has money in the bank? And, as long as she has insomnia, it's okay, they should make exceptions for her? Seriously?