Singapore Expats Forum

Hello everyone! Looking for friends :-)

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
metticela

Hello everyone! Looking for friends :-)

Postby metticela » Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:48 pm

Hello everyone!
Although I have been living here in Singapore for 6 months, I do not have many friends that are not my colleagues. So, it will be great if I have some friends that I can hang out with after work or on the weekend.

ISince I plan on working in Singapore for more than 3 years, I would like to be friends with someone who also plans on staying here for a few years or longer. Anyone who is interested in hanging out with me, please send me a message. Thanks!
Last edited by metticela on Thu, 14 May 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May0317

Re: Hello everyone! Looking for friends :-)

Postby May0317 » Sat, 02 May 2015 8:09 pm

Hi Matticela!
I'm 27 woman from Japan and just move to Singapore to work.
I think I'll stay here for 2years.
Would great to meet up after work or weekends;)

Hope to hear from you!

Thank you
May

Zhizzz

Postby Zhizzz » Sun, 03 May 2015 5:05 pm

Hi Matticela and May!

I am 26M from Singapore and would like to make some foreign friends. I have had some foreign friends in my university times and enjoyed introducing them to the good places in Singapore! Will be pleased to play host to foreign friends and welcome to SG!

chiuchunjui

Postby chiuchunjui » Thu, 07 May 2015 4:50 pm

35M Taiwanese PR, like to make foreign friends, I think better start from people come to Singapore
Many thanks

imran.fbif

Re: RE: Hello everyone! Looking for friends :-)

Postby imran.fbif » Thu, 07 May 2015 11:55 pm

metticela wrote:Hello everyone!
I am a 29 year-old woman from Korea and currently working in Singapore. Although I have been living here in Singapore for 6 months, I do not have many friends that are not my colleagues. So, it will be great if I have some friends that I can hang out with after work or on the weekend.

I speak Korean, English and a little Japanese and Italian and I am interested in learning foreign languages :) Also, I like spending time in other countries on vacation and I enjoy beer a lot!

Since I plan on working in Singapore for more than 3 years, I would like to be friends with someone who also plans on staying here for a few years or longer. Anyone who is interested in hanging out with me, please send me a message. Thanks!

Hi Metticela,
I'm Imran, 25 year-old man from Singapore. Firstly, allow me to welcome you to Singapore.

I am new to tapatalk and i just read ur post. So i thought i'd just try and say hi since i like making new friends too, be it local or foreign. :D

I too am interested in learning foreign languages. I tried learning Japanese once, but without anybody to really practice with, i found it very difficult to keep myself motivated.

I can't teach you any foreign language, but i might be able to teach you a little Malay. It is the national language of Singapore. :D

Anyway, just message me here if u would like to chat. :D

See you and have a good day. :D

tim2827

Postby tim2827 » Sat, 09 May 2015 2:52 am

Hi I'm Singaporean, do hope you will writer and we can meet for drinks or food

Regards
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valhuynh1412

Postby valhuynh1412 » Sat, 20 Jun 2015 5:38 pm

Hi, I'm 27m from Vietnam, just came here 6 months ago. I don't have many friends either. It's really nice to make friends with you. just pm or send me and email valhuynh1412@gmail.com. Thanks

Best regards,

sparrow2015

Postby sparrow2015 » Mon, 13 Jul 2015 6:52 pm

Hey,
Am 28F , from India. Relocated 6 months ago. Would love to make new friends apart from my office collegues...